Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need my shipping changed. Best to call turner Monday to figure this out?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
      I need my shipping changed. Best to call turner Monday to figure this out?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
      Yes If you have an order number from them - it'll be the quickest way.

Comment

I got an October 13 estimated delivery. Is that right? Seems crazy, 5 months.

Comment

Do we have a more accurate delivery ETA?
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
            Do we have a more accurate delivery ETA?
            ^ This. I'd like that info before I pay this invoice...
            '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Just spoke to Ian over at Turner and he confirmed my order was processed. They’re working with SuperSprint to try and get an accurate ETA. SS is working on the production process and dates, so we won’t get details until they know how many orders they’re taking on. It’s a first to pay first to ship kind of situation from what Ian told me, but I would let Matt confirm that. If that’s true, the longer you wait to pay the invoice, the later you’ll get your shipment.

Comment

I hate these games.

Also just noticed ECS removed supersprint headers from their site. Yet they're still selling other brands' "illegal" catless headers like Megan, AFE, euros.

Comment

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for an actual ETA before I send them almost $4,000. Especially seeing as how their last big group buy with CSL wheels went.
                  '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

I’d like to point out that I’ve “paid” my invoice, but no charge has hit my account yet. I imagine all I did was grant permission to be charged whenever TMS actually ships out the order.

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
                      I’d like to point out that I’ve “paid” my invoice, but no charge has hit my account yet. I imagine all I did was grant permission to be charged whenever TMS actually ships out the order.
                      I paid my invoice and my card was charged.

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
                        I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for an actual ETA before I send them almost $4,000. Especially seeing as how their last big group buy with CSL wheels went.
                        But you're punished if you wait for the answer

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
                          I understand where you're coming from and believe me I'm on your side, but it's not how much you spend it's how much they make. Their profit is low on these gbs and they make up for it in volume hence the whole reason a gb can exist.

So at the end of day they're not making enough money off of you to really care. You compromise service and convenience for the savings tradeoff, but still you should have at least a semblance of an eta window.

Personally, if I were to take part in a group buy, I'd just pay and forget that I did. The parts will be in when they're in.
                          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by CheckA View Post
                            Just spoke to Ian over at Turner and he confirmed my order was processed. They’re working with SuperSprint to try and get an accurate ETA. SS is working on the production process and dates, so we won’t get details until they know how many orders they’re taking on. It’s a first to pay first to ship kind of situation from what Ian told me, but I would let Matt confirm that. If that’s true, the longer you wait to pay the invoice, the later you’ll get your shipment.
                            That's accurate.

Many orders that had products in stock have already started shipping. I'm still awaiting Federico's answer to Pat on the ETA. We had E39 M5 guys jump in as well. Priority is on E46 of course.

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

I understand where you're coming from and believe me I'm on your side, but it's not how much you spend it's how much they make. Their profit is low on these gbs and they make up for it in volume hence the whole reason a gb can exist.

So at the end of day they're not making enough money off of you to really care. You compromise service and convenience for the savings tradeoff, but still you should have at least a semblance of an eta window.

Personally, if I were to take part in a group buy, I'd just pay and forget that I did. The parts will be in when they're in.
                              Nailed it. TANSTAAFL
                              '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                                I hate these games.

Also just noticed ECS removed supersprint headers from their site. Yet they're still selling other brands' "illegal" catless headers like Megan, AFE, euros.
                                And yet if you go on over to turner, you can get a full Catless supersprint system, with some sort of Emissions Exemption Waiver Requirement.
                                2003 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Black

Comment

Working...
                                X