X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Any updates on the E39 M5 parts? Looks like the thread on that forum was deleted and I just got an email from Turner saying it’s a December ship date

Comment

Nov 5 now....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Amalgam View Post
          Any updates on the E39 M5 parts? Looks like the thread on that forum was deleted and I just got an email from Turner saying it’s a December ship date
          The auto emails shouldn't be referenced as they are auto generated. I've sent out a text to Pat @ Turner. The Sec 1 HJS should be in to complete the final orders per our latest convos.

Comment

[mention]Epoustouflant [/mention] any word on QC issues on the 60mm Sec2 above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LatinSkllz View Post
              [mention]Epoustouflant [/mention] any word on QC issues on the 60mm Sec2 above?

Per emails I’ve seen, Supersprint had a bad batch and it applied to an amount of products I am currently unaware of. ECS will be double checking clearances before shipping them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Per emails I’ve seen, Supersprint had a bad batch and it applied to an amount of products I am currently unaware of. ECS will be double checking clearances before shipping them out.
                Do you know if it's strictly 60mm section 2 pipes?
                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Do you know if it's strictly 60mm section 2 pipes?
                  I think so, but not confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

I think so, but not confirmed.
                    I received a replacement section 2 and it had the exact same issue (after I had to pay for another section 2 to be sent to me because they refused to send me a replacement without receiving the defective one back first).

I've now been without my car and have tried to get hold of a Turner/ECS Customer Service supervisor for nearly 2 weeks to no avail (with multiple promises "one would be calling me by end of day") in addition to being out the additional cost of a Section 2 I had to pay for until they process my returns. I've sent multiple emails to include pictures of the faulty product as well as multiple pictures of damage that happened to the section 3 in shipping (quarter sized dents, deep scratches, and several scuffs/gouges).

In short, I'm incredibly disappointed in SuperSprint's quality and the experience I've had dealing with Turner/ECS customer service.

Comment

Got my stuff on today after starting yesterday, sounds great. Very happy with that. Just one small annoyance to note, make sure you have the right gaskets and hardware before taking things apart. I was told "they provide the hardware" but you need to actually use OEM gaskets between section 2 and 3. Lost one day of down time due to this so yea. Probably should have known to check on that first, but I took the info I was given at face value. Water under the bridge. Just be sure you have everything. I think we also used some longer bolts than what was provided. *edited to clarify and elaborate, more below*
                      Last edited by Nate047; 10-31-2021, 09:50 PM.
                      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                        Got my stuff on today after starting yesterday, looks and sounds great. Very happy with that. Just one small annoyance to note, make sure you have the right gaskets and hardware before taking things apart. I was told "they provide the hardware" but you need to actually use OEM gaskets between section 2 and 3. Lost one day of down time due to this so yea. Probably should have known to check on that first, but I took the info I was given at face value. Water under the bridge. Just be sure you have everything. I think we also used some longer bolts than what was provided.
                        What is your setup?

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

I received a replacement section 2 and it had the exact same issue (after I had to pay for another section 2 to be sent to me because they refused to send me a replacement without receiving the defective one back first).

I've now been without my car and have tried to get hold of a Turner/ECS Customer Service supervisor for nearly 2 weeks to no avail (with multiple promises "one would be calling me by end of day") in addition to being out the additional cost of a Section 2 I had to pay for until they process my returns. I've sent multiple emails to include pictures of the faulty product as well as multiple pictures of damage that happened to the section 3 in shipping (quarter sized dents, deep scratches, and several scuffs/gouges).

In short, I'm incredibly disappointed in SuperSprint's quality and the experience I've had dealing with Turner/ECS customer service.
                          Wow. Your situation is not ideal. I hope Turner/ECS can step up their communication/attentiveness is getting you squared away.

Comment

What is your setup?

60mm resonated section 2, street section 3. Sounds like stock but a little less raspy and a tiny bit louder. After a few days driving it I kinda wish it was a little more loud but I'm going to let it be for now.
                            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post
                              Very disappointed in quality control from SuperSprint and also with the packaging as my Section 3 arrived very scratched in several places including tips. Below is the 60mm Section 2 they sent to me:

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1113.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.5 KB ID:	132745
                              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1114.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	132746
                              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1118.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.9 KB ID:	132747

It's not even close and at this point, I'm worried about what QC issues await with the Header/Sec1 install. I'll be reaching out to Turner and hope they'll expedite me a new Section 2 and Section 3 ASAP.
                              Is this the resonated on unresonated piece? My resonated section 2 and street section 3 was also a little problematic to fit. We could only barely make those flanges fit and they are very very close. Not as bad as this, granted, and I didn't think much of it until I saw this post.

As I mentioned above also, we had to use longer bolts because the supplied bolts weren't long enough to get through and grab thread on enough to hold.

Overall the exhaust sits left of center a little bit, after much tinkering that is the best we could get. It does bug me a little and it is surprising to have fitment issues with what's supposed to be a top shelf brand, but I will live with it because I don't believe it's worth the effort to fight with ECS who has the worst customer service in the known universe.
                              Last edited by Nate047; 10-31-2021, 09:55 PM.
                              '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Wow. Your situation is not ideal. I hope Turner/ECS can step up their communication/attentiveness is getting you squared away.
                                There's a Facebook group with 18 thousand members dedicated to venting about how bad ECS Tuning's customer service is.
                                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Working...
                                X