• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: CSL Airbox by Haimus Racing

New Group Buy
    Haimus Racing CSL airbox x EuroConnex
    ---
    Limited to 15x spots.
    Already 13x taken by early bird members on waiting lists.
    Update: this got filled to 15x! Thanks guys.

Available in Gloss, Matte and various trim options, and yes, the snorkel is available!
    See link for more info.
    ---
    Ever since I got my hands on my PY E46 M3, getting the SC off and fitting a CSL airbox was on my mind.

It's been on the list for many of us and this is a great opportunity to get one of the best airbox on the market, at a great price to be ready for this Summer.

I've put together an extensive first impression, details on the backstory to this Connex, design details and installation checklists on the blog here.

The installation bit was quite scattered all over and hopefully this is helpful for anyone considering a CSL airbox.

Thanks to Antonio at Haimus for supporting the community.

Enjoy!
    Matt

Click image for larger version  Name:	REC07608.jpg Views:	31 Size:	114.2 KB ID:	152712
    Click image for larger version  Name:	REC07601.jpg Views:	30 Size:	140.8 KB ID:	152713
    Click image for larger version  Name:	REC07624.jpg Views:	30 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	152714
    Click image for larger version  Name:	REC07648.jpg Views:	30 Size:	113.1 KB ID:	152715
    Last edited by Epoustouflant; 02-08-2022, 11:26 AM.

Think ya forgot the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chas3n View Post
      Think ya forgot the price

There are about 20 + combinations at the link posted considering the different trims & options.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

There are about 20 + combinations at the link posted considering the different trims & options.
        FYI - your site shows that all 15 slots have been locked in and the campaign ended.

Also, when I was looking at this yesterday, changing the configuration (matte, gloss, snorkel, etc.) did not change the price at checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

FYI - your site shows that all 15 slots have been locked in and the campaign ended.

Also, when I was looking at this yesterday, changing the configuration (matte, gloss, snorkel, etc.) did not change the price at checkout.
          Yep, it just got filled to 15/15. Matte & Premium had the same pricing, Standard & Premium Plus gloss were different. Lettering did not affecting pricing. Snorkel was extra.

Comment

I was able to get the different prices to work, that airbox looks as if it may give Karb a run for it's money even, very nice looking piece!
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
              I was able to get the different prices to work, that airbox looks as if it may give Karb a run for it's money even, very nice looking piece!
              It's definitely a quality piece by all accounts. The entirety of the fittings were CNC'ed aluminum is reassuring.

Karb has a CF snorkel that's pretty nice I must say. This is ABS.

Comment

Will this airbox accept the OEM snorkel as well?

Instagram

Comment

Will this airbox accept the OEM snorkel as well?
                  Good question, I genuinely don't know. I will ask.

Comment

The OEM snorkel (PN: 11617833498) DOES NOT fit the Haimus Racing Airbox.
                    The Haimus Racing E46 M3 Pre-preg carbon plenum is the class-leading performance plenum on the market. Through careful CFD analysis and pulse tuning work, we have modified the intake runner length and shape as well as the internal volume resulting in massive proven horsepower gains over our competitors. The immediacy o

Comment

Thanks dude! Didn't catch that. I added it to the listing.

Now back to work on getting Karbonius to do something about their roof & trunk

Comment

Karbonius Race Airbox still going to be added to EuroConnex?
                        2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                        Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                        Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Thanks dude! Didn't catch that. I added it to the listing.

Now back to work on getting Karbonius to do something about their roof & trunk
                          Patiently waiting for your group-buy for the CSL Trunk and the CSL front bumper when Karb has it available. I'm literally driving with a front bumper that sets my OCD off, so push them for that too Epoustouflant.

Comment

What were the prices?

Is the new normal not to post prices for GB’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas3n View Post

What were the prices?

Is the new normal not to post prices for GB’s?

Not really supposed to post pricing, you need an account to view pricing.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X