This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJAM3 View Post
    Karbonius Race Airbox still going to be added to EuroConnex?
    Yes, awaiting their response. It wouldn't be a GB - but a slight year round deal as seen here.

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post

Patiently waiting for your group-buy for the CSL Trunk and the CSL front bumper when Karb has it available. I'm literally driving with a front bumper that sets my OCD off, so push them for that too Epoustouflant.
    I have one of these on order. 1:1 CSL replica made from pre-preg & autoclaved carbon in 1x1. If it all check outs, this will be GB'ed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW_E46_M3_CSL (12).jpg
Views:	614
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	152827

Originally posted by Chas3n View Post

What were the prices?

Is the new normal not to post prices for GB’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I do not post GB prices for a few reasons, here's some more info how it works and why it does.

Comment

The excuse is MAP pricing?

That’s a weak reason. In the 2 dozen GB’s I hosted, not once was there any issue with MAP. Seems more like a play to grab personal data. No thanks.

Comment

That’s a weak reason. In the 2 dozen GB’s I hosted, not once was there any issue with MAP. Seems more like a play to grab personal data. No thanks.

Then just make a fake account, I don't seem to remember it's anything more than email and some information about your vehicle.
        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
        Instagram

Comment

I transparently lay out the play about the data, and MAP is a real thing.

The data play will allow me to offer the community discounts on everything we'll ever need for our M cars, year long - directly at your favorite retailers website.

It's here.

You can can choose not to participate. No one is forcing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

I have one of these on order. 1:1 CSL replica made from pre-preg & autoclaved carbon in 1x1. If it all check outs, this will be GB'ed.
            Now that's a lovely looking piece, I'm hoping all checks out when you receive yours. If so, get that GB up and you got a +1 right here. Same goes with the Karb CSL trunk, another +1 here for that as well.

Comment

You can can choose not to participate. No one is forcing you.
              I don't get why people have a hard time understanding this part, lol.
              '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

I don't get why people have a hard time understanding this part, lol.
                Everything comes back to Facebook & Zuckie if you want to point the finger at someone

Comment

Looks like a great piece. Unfortunate about the OEM snorkel not fitting. Still hesitant from the whole streamline debacle from years past, but the blog post seems more assuring. Will be curious to see/hear more when you put more miles through yours.

Curious about the dyno/power claims
                  Last edited by ej257; 02-09-2022, 03:52 PM.
                  2003 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Black

Comment

MAP is a very real thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan-Viking View Post
                      MAP is a very real thing...
                      Manifold Absolute Pressure???

Sorry but what is MAP?? I'm a bit behind the times lol

Comment

Originally posted by gheorghe View Post

Manifold Absolute Pressure???

Sorry but what is MAP?? I'm a bit behind the times lol
                        Mandatory Advertised Priced.

Back in my day we did things legit, and communicated directly with the company manufacturing the parts. In the M3f days I hosted a handful of GB’s, so yes, I’m familiar with MAP and how that all works.

Comment

Mandatory Advertised Priced.

Back in my day we did things legit, and communicated directly with the company manufacturing the parts. In the M3f days I hosted a handful of GB’s, so yes, I’m familiar with MAP and how that all works.

It’s Minimum Advertised Price.

Over 40 GBs have been held on EuroConnex since its launch in February 2021 across 4x different E generation chassis.

Over 3,500 members have gotten together to get discounts on popular products, crowdfund new product development and reserve allocation on limited availability products.

30% of these have supported what I do with individual purchases on curated catalog products outside of group buys - this support is the only way this is currently barely sustainable.

I’m trying to build something beyond the usual group buys hosted on forums. These days are long gone with the fragmented media space we live in.

I hope to build a social buying community; we get together to buy parts - in whichever way we come up with in the future to help each other.

It started with group buys and it will evolve to add new methods.

The limited data that is shared helps us source & establish more partnerships for the community. Respecting MAP prices and using a membership wall as a blanket policy further bolsters our leverage in setting these partnerships up.

Many traditional dealers absolutely dislike how this operates and will look for any angle to shut down various high visibility brands on the site. Some have already succeeded by using various leaked comments on pricing.

This objective to build a lasting social buying community should be most familiar to you having hosted GBs on a forum forever cast to the shadow realm of the Internet. Ever more so considering the last guy running group buys left with the piggy bank.
                          Last edited by Epoustouflant; 02-09-2022, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ej257 View Post
                            Looks like a great piece. Unfortunate about the OEM snorkel not fitting. Still hesitant from the whole streamline debacle from years past, but the blog post seems more assuring. Will be curious to see/hear more when you put more miles through yours.

Curious about the dyno/power claims
                            I’ll keep you posted! Quite unsure I’ll dyno this, I hope others on the GB do. There has been around 150 revamped airboxes sold prior to this offer.

While I’m doing all the usual power mods on the S54 (except cams for now), the E46 M3 is a driving experience measured by smiles over numbers for me.

If it sounds amazing, is reliable and tuning is proper, I’ll be a happy camper.

Comment

Everything comes back to Facebook & Zuckie if you want to point the finger at someone

"hey i've got bad ethics but don't blame me blame this guy with worse ethics"

Comment

Any word on when these start shipping?

Comment

Working...
                                X