• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post
      Any idea what duties will be?
      Probably around 100-200, canada will get raped with brokerage and customs.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Probably around 100-200, canada will get raped with brokerage and customs.
        Hmm, yea with that plus the added shipping I'm not sure how much the savings is versus buying direct from ECS...
        2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Hmm, yea with that plus the added shipping I'm not sure how much the savings is versus buying direct from ECS...
          ECS wants $235 for shipping FYI.

I'm at ~$2,350 at the checkout screen with ECS (incl. tax).

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post
            just went in for one

hopefully I can pick up a set of splitters with the same shipment
            I can help you towards that if you want them! I can get any Karbonius part at a single discount for members send me a DM!

Originally posted by dr_011 View Post

i'd so be in on that...
            Man, I tried for the airbox and roof. It's too popular of an item for item. The CSL trunk needs to make a name for itself in the market and they were open to it. Even then, 20x spots flew out in an hour. I'm asking for an extra 10x right now.

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

So glad this worked out! I should have pics of mine painted soon and will post them up.

Man, stoked to see so many forum members hopping on this. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks Matt for the kind words. Karbonius is a top notch company in every regard. Ana @ Karbonius is an absolute gem, so great to deal with them from the word go. I cannot say enough positive things about their products, people and customer service.

-Casa (Bryan)
            It's been awesome dealing with you in this - really turned a crap situation into a net positive for all.

Originally posted by Grke46m3 View Post
            Damn I’m going in on this. Do you charge the credit card before shipping or at time of order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I suggested to Karbonius they charge in full period to be honest - as this validates the intentions of everyone, but they are fan of only billing at shipping. Still unclear here. I put payment at order to be conservative.

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
            Managed to snag a spot. Super excited for this one! Expected ship date is my bday so it’s gotta be good luck right?
            Yes sir!

Any idea what duties will be?
            Unfortunately I do not. You would need to look up the HS code for automotive body panels.

Comment

ECS's uses UPS for shipping to Canada - I get raped all the time, even using a commercial brokerage account.

Comment

terra we should be good to move this to GB section as it got filled! Thanks again.

Comment

Epoustouflant Do you think you'll get another x10 slots for this thing? I got the email today, I jumped on to get it and all slots are filled. I'm bummed as I was waiting for this before ordering directly from Karb.

If you don't think you'll get another x10 slots, I may just order directly from them. Ughhhhh, sending you a PM.

Comment

I missed it anyway to add more spots ?

Comment

I’m working on it guys! Confident I can work something out - otherwise, I can help towards discounts on any Karbonius products for individual sales.

Comment

I would think the more tiers they can get the more of a discount the GB can grab. I'm deployed so I'm often late to seeing these things, but grats to everyone who secured. Thanks for curating yet another great GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
                          I would think the more tiers they can get the more of a discount the GB can grab. I'm deployed so I'm often late to seeing these things, but grats to everyone who secured. Thanks for curating yet another great GB.
                          I hear you - these current supply drought times has transformed many things. I'm seeing more and more companies using the format to secure supplies in quantities, and lock in demand rapidly.

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Subscribed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I slept on this...

Comment

any more spots for this? I was away on vacation...

Comment

Working...
                                X