X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

See above.

Per your own tolerances, we're still within your 2 months - at most. Judge yourself by your own standards, you're overreacting.

^Yes.

See below!

Majdi last message included these images and that he had shipped the last box out last night at 5PM EST.

I'm awaiting his tracking number drop to issue within all accounts.
    Kind of unrelated to the E46 part of the group buy but can you clarify if there are still E39 M5 headers left over? Looks like I can still buy them on the site but I thought I remember it saying “X in stock” before. About to place an order but just making sure.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post

Kind of unrelated to the E46 part of the group buy but can you clarify if there are still E39 M5 headers left over? Looks like I can still buy them on the site but I thought I remember it saying “X in stock” before. About to place an order but just making sure.
      I genuinely don't know. That part of it was handled by Abdul directly and not something I was involved in.

Comment

I genuinely don't know. That part of it was handled by Abdul directly and not something I was involved in.
        Got it, thanks. Guess I’ll find out!

Comment

Received my catted section 1 today.

Luckily I am just a state over from MI in IL, or else I’m not sure it would have handled a longer journey… couldn’t even spare any bubble or paper inside 🤡

Comment

Oof
            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Amateur hour
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by nickpiper12 View Post

Luckily I am just a state over from MI in IL, or else I’m not sure it would have handled a longer journey… couldn’t even spare any bubble or paper inside 🤡

This is actually ridiculous. Matt I hope you don’t run another group buy through these clowns. They have been full of lies and bullshit.

Comment

Oh wow this is not looking good now. I truly hope they get this packaging together by the time they ship out my section 3. It’s not going to be a happy day if after all this time I get a bent tailpipe…

Comment

Prob bit off more than they could chew with this GB. I sure hope everyone’s parts arrive undamaged. I’ll be pretty upset if I learn that my parts are damaged mid-install..literally why I bought brand new parts.
                    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

That packaging looks a little off to me, but then again, how were they shipped from Italy? Not sure how fragile these parts really are and definitely don't want to find damage upon install.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
                        That packaging looks a little off to me, but then again, how were they shipped from Italy? Not sure how fragile these parts really are and definitely don't want to find damage upon install.
                        The muffler tips are definitely very fragile if packed like I received my section 1.

I believe Matt@EuroConnex received his muffler with dented tip, but that was direct from Supersprint Italy.

Fairly certain he stated in his review that MPower would go to great lengths to create custom boxes and re-do Supersprint’s minimalist packaging… 🎪

Comment

The muffler tips are definitely very fragile if packed like I received my section 1.

I believe Matt@EuroConnex received his muffler with dented tip, but that was direct from Supersprint Italy.

Fairly certain he stated in his review that MPower would go to great lengths to create custom boxes and re-do Supersprint’s minimalist packaging… 🎪
                          ^^Mine came from Mpower - not Supersprint. It was not repackaged though. The article is here.

Supersprint doesn't package these other than what you've seen on pictures. They put vacuumed, thick plastic bags and thin cardboards around tips - and that's that.

Mpower was *supposed* to repackage properly. That clearly was dubiously repackaged.

Let's see how this plays out with rear sections. My replacement muffler is on the way as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post

This is actually ridiculous. Matt I hope you don’t run another group buy through these clowns. They have been full of lies and bullshit.
                            I'm boiling - there's a thousands of other ways to put it. For now, I'll keep the lid on the boiler and get this to the finish line as well as I can.

Comment

]
                              Nick, did you inspect the part? Let us know.

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
                              Prob bit off more than they could chew with this GB.
                              A supersize load of this - which is diametrically opposed to what I was promised initially.

I'm off for a drive to pick up some seats, I need some air.

Comment

Nick, did you inspect the part? Let us know.
                                It was fine, installed it yesterday and no issues. The lack of packing material was just laughable.

Comment

Working...
                                X