Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t defend that, thats just painful. Looks similar to how I got my section 3 from AA years ago lol. Mega bent tip that they wanted to charge me for, literally no protection around the tips, the one in question was actually protruding through the box on arrival lol… part of the reason I ordered the new muffler, been living with the bent tip for years.

I think the only place I’ve ordered from that actually packs well is FCP.

At least it wasn’t damaged
    Last edited by JaredU; 09-11-2022, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickpiper12 View Post

It was fine, installed it yesterday and no issues. The lack of packing material was just laughable.
      Lots of mistakes going around and ultimately it was Majdi's decision to try do it right by you and he fell short. I think it would do good for people to recount the facts about your multiple phone calls to Majdi last week.

Comment

For anyone like myself who have not yet received tracking: There are 10 orders left to ship out but they had run out of shipping boxes and will have more in tomorrow to fulfill the remaining orders, which are going out tomorrow according to Majdi.

Comment

Was Lowe’s out of stock on boxes? 🤔😅

Still waiting for tracking here. I’m prob the last one on the list.
          Silver Track to Street Car Journal
          Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Nah, I’m waiting too. Here’s hoping that my parts get to Virginia in good shape.

I’m not in a huge rush and I’m planning to install these parts along with my VinceBar around the holidays. But it would be a huge headache if the exhaust showed up bent.

Comment

They are awaiting the last custom boxes they ordered and the final pieces will be shipped, including my replacement rear section.

The good news is the balance of the batch is ready in Italy, and currently pending logistics to Michigan.

Comment

Yikes, I sure hope my order doesn't get damaged. I'm in the second batch, can you get them to slap on some fragile stickers on these boxes as well at least? I wouldn't want to wait 3-4 months for a replacement to only risk this may occur again. Sure hope packaging improves.

Comment

Originally posted by wahsm View Post
                  Yikes, I sure hope my order doesn't get damaged. I'm in the second batch, can you get them to slap on some fragile stickers on these boxes as well at least? I wouldn't want to wait 3-4 months for a replacement to only risk this may occur again. Sure hope packaging improves.
                  FedEx and UPS would use those 'fragile' stickers as an invitation to further manhandle the packages.
                  2004 Jet Black/Impulse Cloth Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by nealm3 View Post

FedEx and UPS would use those 'fragile' stickers as an invitation to further manhandle the packages.
                    Possibly true, but at least it is better than nothing.

Comment

Standard packages are repackaged from Supersprint into individual, double walled, corrugated boxes source from ULine with each pieces receiving bubble wraps on sensitive areas and extra cardboard to protect them. Each box is also filled with packing foam peanuts to ensure they're tight within the box. The original Superprint vacuumed plastic is kept.

See attached for recent pictures of packaging purchased & delivered along with a whole UPS truck dedicated to shipping out our orders.

---
                      As a PSA:

What I wish nickpiper12 would have said is the packaging he got for his order was an outlier due to this threats voiced to Majdi over the phone and text messages. Majdi did a mistake and ran across the street to Lowes to make UPS pick up cut-off on a Thursday night because Nick needed it before anyone else here. He got it at an extra cost incurred to MPower for Saturday delivery and still came on here to post this crap instigating a storm in a tea cup.

Not the spirit I expect from people participating in group buys.

If I had known, Nick would have been refunded and been told to buy at MSRP from Turner. I'd have gladly helped connect you with their sales team who I have on speed dial.

The group doesn't need a bad apple. I got a list of people waiting to get these at the bargain price I brokered.

I myself got a dented rear section. You can trust I applied the necessary pressure required so you guys don't have to experience a return and exchange claim. I wanted to get the replacement rear section first to showcase the correct packaging. That didn't happen for obvious reasons - I'm not the priority right now.

Majdi got dealt a bad hand: his boss is at home recovering from injuries & trauma while they're losing money on the initial batch due to their inexperience on brokerage and logistics. He put in 16 hour days to ship out 300 + packages in the last 2 weeks that each weight 30 lbs + on average.

None of this is justification to threaten "posting on forums" and calling in multiple times to apply pressure. I'm here for that - it's what I do, and I've busted open enough relationships with shitty vendors to know when they're acting in bad faith.

This isn't it.

If your race car depends on it for an event, don't buy into a group buy. When stuff derails, it takes time to fix.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Epoustouflant; 09-16-2022, 07:18 PM. Reason: Edited for PSA clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Standard packages are repackaged from Supersprint into individual, double walled, corrugated boxes source from ULine with each pieces receiving bubble wraps on sensitive areas and extra cardboard to protect them. Each box is also filled with packing foam peanuts to ensure they're tight within the box. The original Superprint vacuumed plastic is kept.

See attached for recent pictures of packaging purchased & delivered along with a whole UPS truck dedicated to shipping out our orders.

---

What I wish nickpiper12 would have said is the packaging he got for his order was an outlier due to this threats voiced to Majdi over the phone and text messages. Majdi did a mistake and ran across the street to Lowes to make UPS pick up cut-off on a Thursday night because Nick needed it before anyone else here. He got it at an extra cost incurred to MPower for Saturday delivery and still came on here to post this crap instigating a storm in a tea cup.

Not the spirit I expect from people participating in group buys.

If I had known, Nick would have been refunded and been told to buy at MSRP from Turner. I'd have gladly helped connect you with their sales team who I have on speed dial.

The group doesn't need a bad apple. I got a list of people waiting to get these at the bargain price I brokered.

I myself got a dented rear section. You can trust I applied the necessary pressure required so you guys don't have to experience a return and exchange claim. I wanted to get the replacement rear section first to showcase the correct packaging. That didn't happen for obvious reasons - I'm not the priority right now.

Majdi got dealt a bad hand: his boss is at home recovering from injuries & trauma while they're losing money on the initial batch due to their inexperience on brokerage and logistics. He put in 16 hour days to ship out 300 + packages in the last 2 weeks that each weight 30 lbs + on average.

None of this is justification to threaten "posting on forums" and calling in multiple times to apply pressure. I'm here for that - it's what I do, and I've busted open enough relationships with shitty vendors to know when they're acting in bad faith.

This isn't it.

If your race car depends on it for an event, don't buy into a group buy. When stuff derails, it takes time to fix.
                        Thanks for the details. Didn’t realize this was the exception and not the norm. Not in a rush so happy to wait for them to get the right packing materials.

Comment

Thanks for the details. Didn’t realize this was the exception and not the norm. Not in a rush so happy to wait for them to get the right packing materials.
                          You’re welcome : )

That other 3/4 was a PSA to be clear - I realize it might have sounded aimed at you, definitely isn’t. I edited the post.

Comment

Got my tracking numbers for the dual oversize section 2 and the E39 M5 SS headers. All good so far. I'd say anyone that isn't willing to wait to save a decent amount of dough should've just paid full price to have it sooner.
                            Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Had a feeling the guy with the shitty packaging had an “extra special” need to get his parts right away.

Honestly tired of people complaining about a 30-40% discount.

As said again and again, feel free to cancel and get your money back, and re order from somewhere else at full pop and wait just as long

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

You’re welcome : )

That other 3/4 was a PSA to be clear - I realize it might have sounded aimed at you, definitely isn’t. I edited the post.
                                No problem, didn’t take it as aimed at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X