Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still nothing on Sport mufflers? Rapidly approaching a year now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mtrace View Post
      Still nothing on Sport mufflers? Rapidly approaching a year now...
      They are 2 weeks away from fulfilling the last pending orders. There are about 5x remaining.

Once this is done, we're on to batch 3.

Out of respect for those that were delayed, I've held back on the new batch. The next one will be further limited in quantities, and SKUs - and payments will only be taken once SS confirms a production ETA.

It'll never be perfect, I hope for expectations to be better managed.

Comment

So 50% discount this run eh? Thanks for the update.

Comment

So ya, Matt, seems my sec2 was “damaged on the pallet” and so waiting until….3rd batch for that?

But found this interesting retro-relic “rs tip” sport muffler locally though for a few hundred bucks, helped to ease my frustrations, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post
            So ya, Matt, seems my sec2 was “damaged on the pallet” and so waiting until….3rd batch for that?

But found this interesting retro-relic “rs tip” sport muffler locally though for a few hundred bucks, helped to ease my frustrations, I guess

Is this real or a photoshop? 😂 amazing.

Are we talking by email? If not, hit me up so I can keep track.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
              So 50% discount this run eh? Thanks for the update.
              I wish! But it’ll be a good deal still. The EUR:USD bas gone up 10% since.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Is this real or a photoshop? 😂 amazing.

Are we talking by email? If not, hit me up so I can keep track.
                She’s real. Hopefully doesn’t drone like the race did, too old for that ish.

Comment

That's an SS sport muffler fatty - great find! It does drone a bit though. If you have cats or at least resonators in sect 1 (and sect 2 like stock or SS 2.5" res), it'll be fine.
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

A part 3 is about to launch shortly.

Comment

I want x pipe for the z4m and trying to decide if the v1 are really an upgrade from the euro ones

Comment

There will be no group buys hosted on NAM3 anymore. You know where to find me.

Comment

Working...
                        X