This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Are there any resonated dual 2.5" pipe section 2s in those drop outs? Potentially interested.
    Yes.

This is what's available:

2x 044003
    2x 044001
    1x 044002

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
      Updates
      --

My kit:

I received my complete kit after tumultuous delays with Canadian customs. I documented my configuration in details here. I cover the great, the good, and the not-so-good.

Current ETA:
      MPowerMotorsports will be receiving the orders for members that had balances invoiced on the first week of August which means shipping will be that week or the week after. This is the current live estimate as of right now.

The ETA for the balance of orders remains currently unchanged for September.

Click image for larger version

Name:	REC00227.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	177340
      Any update on delivery timing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Z3 Coupe View Post

Any update on delivery timing?

Those who's orders were issued the balance payments are on track for this week. It was re-confirmed yesterday.

The balance of orders, mostly those who ordered catless products, are still on track for mid to end September deliveries. Once Supersprint is back from holidays, I'll poke to get solid, exact dates.

Comment

Those who's orders were issued the balance payments are on track for this week. It was re-confirmed yesterday.

The balance of orders, mostly those who ordered catless products, are still on track for mid to end September deliveries. Once Supersprint is back from holidays, I'll poke to get solid, exact dates.
          This week, as in they’re shipping today since the last day of the week is today? Or next week.
          Silver Track to Street Car Journal
          Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

This week, as in they’re shipping today since the last day of the week is today? Or next week.
            They received the stock and are sorting through orders to repackage right now. They will go out this week. There is about 40x orders to fulfill in total.

Comment

Are there any dropouts/will this open back up by any chance?
              11 E90 M3 Alpine White
              96 FJ80 Black
              05 E46 M3 Carbon Black: (sold)
              86 Porsche 944 Turbo Guards Red, 320 whp: (sold)
              89 E30 Touring Alpine White, S52 swapped: (sold)
              02 E46 M3 Steel Grey: (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Deen HK View Post
                Are there any dropouts/will this open back up by any chance?
                I want to see orders being delivered and packaged right before any other batch opening. I’m confident it will happen for Winter deliveries.

There are for sure going to be drop outs - nature of the game.

I make the SKUs available to members in the current batches first to either skip the line or add to their order - if that doesn’t find any takers, I send an email out to the EuroConnex membership and post here.

Comment

Sounds good, I'll make sure to keep tabs on this!
                  11 E90 M3 Alpine White
                  96 FJ80 Black
                  05 E46 M3 Carbon Black: (sold)
                  86 Porsche 944 Turbo Guards Red, 320 whp: (sold)
                  89 E30 Touring Alpine White, S52 swapped: (sold)
                  02 E46 M3 Steel Grey: (sold)

Comment

Hey Matt, I know you stated the 40 orders will be shipped out this week. Are we suppose to receive tracking information for the shipments?

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post
                      Hey Matt, I know you stated the 40 orders will be shipped out this week. Are we suppose to receive tracking information for the shipments?
                      Hey!

Yes, I will input tracking numbers into your account.

The shipment has cleared customs - which is awesome news. They're currently problem-solving the last mile delivery to their warehouse. The logistics company is pushing back delivery because MPower doesn't have a loading dock for the usual delivery tricks.

I chat with Majdi daily for updates and suggesting solutions to get this repackaged and shipped out pronto considering the previously missed deadline.

Comment

Hey!

Yes, I will input tracking numbers into your account.

The shipment has cleared customs - which is awesome news. They're currently problem-solving the last mile delivery to their warehouse. The logistics company is pushing back delivery because MPower doesn't have a loading dock for the usual delivery tricks.

I chat with Majdi daily for updates and suggesting solutions to get this repackaged and shipped out pronto considering the previously missed deadline.

Sorry maybe I'm confused or missed an update, but you previously said that the 40 orders had already arrived at the facility and were to be individually separated and shipped out last week.

I was under the impression they had already arrived at the warehouse, and individually prepackaged for outgoing.

Comment

I'm new here, and new to EuroConnex. I'm hoping to find a place in line in the event of GB drop outs as well @Epoustouflant!

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post

Sorry maybe I'm confused or missed an update, but you previously said that the 40 orders had already arrived at the facility and were to be individually separated and shipped out last week.

I was under the impression they had already arrived at the warehouse, and individually prepackaged for outgoing.
                            I was under the impression that they were ready to ship to me when I was asked to pay the remainder of my balance. That was in early July.

“The balance will be paid with shipping charges once the products are ready to be shipped from Michigan.”
                            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

I was under the impression that they were ready to ship to me when I was asked to pay the remainder of my balance. That was in early July.

“The balance will be paid with shipping charges once the products are ready to be shipped from Michigan.”
                              X2.

Matt, have any orders made it to Mpower?

Comment

Originally posted by Z3 Coupe View Post

X2.

Matt, have any orders made it to Mpower?

From the way I understand it, no.

I’ve come to grips with my muffler, which I guess is in the supposed September batch, and my csl diffuser, will be delivered after my car is put away for the winter. Considering the first Supersprint shipment was supposed to have been delivered already, and mine is even further off…Sucks, but it is what it is..
                                Last edited by JaredU; 08-16-2022, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X