X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaredU View Post

From the way I understand it, no.

I’ve come to grips with my muffler, which I guess is in the supposed September batch, and my csl diffuser, will be delivered after my car is put away for the winter. Considering the first Supersprint shipment was supposed to have been delivered already, and mine is even further off…Sucks, but it is what it is..
    Did you get an ETA over the weekend for the CSL diffuser? In the email he sent out on 8/9, he said we would have a “somewhat precise” ETA by last weekend, but I never received anything.
    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

Did you get an ETA over the weekend for the CSL diffuser? In the email he sent out on 8/9, he said we would have a “somewhat precise” ETA by last weekend, but I never received anything.
      No I did not. I paid my invoice on May 5th fwiw, not sure where that puts me in terms of pecking order.

Comment

No I did not. I paid my invoice on May 5th fwiw, not sure where that puts me in terms of pecking order.
        Also paid May 5. I was told early august a while back. That has come and gone. RIP 😭

Comment

I was under the impression that they were ready to ship to me when I was asked to pay the remainder of my balance. That was in early July.

“The balance will be paid with shipping charges once the products are ready to be shipped from Michigan.”
          That is what I was told and communicate on June 22nd in the email update. The shipment had landed and was in customs. They expected the E46 M3 shipment to clear as quickly as their E39 M5 shipment from Supersprint.

That didn't happen at all like they expected.

This was emailed to everyone on July 14th. My SS kit was also stuck in Canadian customs for weeks along with my Recaros for an entire month.

I emailed the group again on July 26th as MPower received notice their shipment was about to clear customs, and it did - which is another hurdle cleared.

The current issue is the last mile delivery company is pushing back delivery consistently. MPower does not have a loading dock, this requires specific trucks for delivery with lift gates.

I explored and pressed solutions to MPower that would add costs on their end. They agreed to rent trucks themselves and break down the pallets. The shipment is about 5x pallets. This is being finalized as we speak.

Once I have an actually solid date, I will communicate it clearly to the group.

From the way I understand it, no.

I’ve come to grips with my muffler, which I guess is in the supposed September batch, and my csl diffuser, will be delivered after my car is put away for the winter. Considering the first Supersprint shipment was supposed to have been delivered already, and mine is even further off…Sucks, but it is what it is..
          Diffusers are being delivered and another 6x were shipped today. Tracking numbers were issued. Looking at where you stand in the list, I'd say you're about 4-5 weeks out.

If you guys have questions on your orders, email me. It will be faster as I track requests to accounts - which I cannot do here.
          Last edited by Epoustouflant; 08-17-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I’ve emailed throughout, he replies right away which is great.
            patiently waiting for September

shit happens
            2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
              I’ve emailed throughout, he replies right away which is great.
              patiently waiting for September

shit happens
              I’ll keep giving it as straight and honest as I can!

There’s some slight silver living, more quantities were delivered on the first shipment - a few more orders will be fulfilled when it gets to their warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

I’ll keep giving it as straight and honest as I can!

There’s some slight silver living, more quantities were delivered on the first shipment - a few more orders will be fulfilled when it gets to their warehouse.

I’m not complaining by any means, if that’s the way in came across. Im in no rush. Would have been nice to have them on the car for our short summer, but it will be something to look forward to for next season. And to be honest, I have spent so much on maintenance this year that I’m fine installing these parts next year lol.

Comment

I’m not complaining by any means, if that’s the way in came across. Im in no rush. Would have been nice to have them on the car for our short summer, but it will be something to look forward to for next season. And to be honest, I have spent so much on maintenance this year that I’m fine installing these parts next year lol.
                  No worries, I'm on the same boat as you guys - clarity is better than no news. Majdi just confirmed this morning they would pick up themselves at the delivery company on the 24th of August.

Comment

They received the stock and are sorting through orders to repackage right now. They will go out this week. There is about 40x orders to fulfill in total.
                    Was this update for our batch? I’m a little lost in the updates and batches

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post

Apparently they were in possession of the items on 8/9 per your quoted post, but I guess that was a lie because according to the email sent out yesterday, some delivery company has the items.

“Majdi at MPower confirmed they are doing this (rent trucks themselves and break down the pallets) on the 24th of August. They will then repackage and finally start shipping out. I will input tracking numbers into your account and they will be automatically emailed to you.”

I’m pretty understanding and patient, but this experience has been terrible and communication has been piss poor.

Edit: I’m assuming all of these updates are for the first batch
                      Last edited by SQ13; 08-19-2022, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post

I was not given the right information.

Some of it is due to a lack of clarity on their process and a gap in communication due to personal circumstances.

I initially was communicating with Abdul who has taken a leave of absence. He was involved in a deadly car accident with a motorcyclist who was struck on the service lane next to him.

Majdi has had to pick up the entire operations since then, including a hasty rebrand due to trademark infringement claims by BMW.

The latest dates that were provided are solid per Majdi: he will pick these up himself.

If anyone wishes to opt out, deposits remain fully refundable, no questions asked. You can email me the order ID and this will be done within the same day.
                        Last edited by Epoustouflant; 08-19-2022, 04:03 PM. Reason: Sp error

Comment

Apparently they were in possession of the items on 8/9 per your quoted post, but I guess that was a lie because according to the email sent out yesterday, some delivery company has the items.

“Majdi at MPower confirmed they are doing this (rent trucks themselves and break down the pallets) on the 24th of August. They will then repackage and finally start shipping out. I will input tracking numbers into your account and they will be automatically emailed to you.”

I’m pretty understanding and patient, but this experience has been terrible and communication has been piss poor.

Updates are given by email in a clear email trail.

What you described is specifically why I avoid giving updates on multiple platforms.

Wether you want to believe I purposely provide false information is your prerogative, I have no such intent.

Comment

Feel free to cancel and pay full pop and still wait

Comment

So has the Italian holiday passed already? Is September the estimated time for the rest of the order to be arriving to us? I haven’t gotten an invoice for the second half of the payment so I’m expecting my order to come in on the next shipment.

Comment

I was not given the right information.

Some of it is due to a lack of clarity on their process and a gap in communication due to personal circumstances.

I initially was communicating with Abdul who has taken a leave of absence. He was involved in a deadly car accident with a motorcyclist who was struck on the service lane next to him.

Majdi has had to pick up the entire operations since then, including a hasty rebrand due to trademark infringement claims by BMW.

The latest dates that were provided are solid per Majdi: he will pick these up himself.

If anyone wishes to opt out, deposits remain fully refundable, no questions asked. You can email me the order ID and this will be done within the same day.

Bloody hell, that's brutal. Hopefully he'll have speedy recovery.

Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
                                X