Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here...nothing. I emailed M Power today following up. Would be nice to at least receive some sort of acknowledgement within a few days of paying--after being in $5000.

Comment

I also am waiting for an update on some headers. They told me weeks ago they were shipping them out, twice!

Edit: Supersprint E39 M5 headers showed up in perfect condition.
      Last edited by EthanolTurbo; 11-26-2022, 11:44 AM.
      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

I’m waiting on a replacement muffler. Texted him last Sunday, and he said the shipment passed customs inspection and was “still waiting on last mile delivery.”
        Silver Track to Street Car Journal
        Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
          I’m waiting on a replacement muffler. Texted him last Sunday, and he said the shipment passed customs inspection and was “still waiting on last mile delivery.”
          This is the current status.

Shipment has cleared brokerage. Majdi is awaiting the last mile delivery company to deliver to their warehouse. They were to show up Thursday before this weekend's Holidays. That didn't happen.

Comment

I'm still waiting on an invoice.... Epoustouflant if we're receiving replacement orders, sounds like I should have received a 2nd invoice request and I've done a junk box search, no dice
            Last edited by fattycharged; 11-30-2022, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Has anyone gotten any tracking numbers???

edit: I got an email now Thursday night.
              Last edited by Under_Pressure; 12-09-2022, 02:39 AM.

Comment

None here
                2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
                  Has anyone gotten any tracking numbers???

edit: I got an email now Thursday night.
                  Got mine last night as well

Comment

I've got tracking on my muffler, I picked the rest of my order up in person. I don't want to advocate or speak for anyone, but I've seen the inventory--they have the stuff. So far, great experience with my order and MPower.

Comment

I've got tracking for my order as well.

The process hasn't been rough or complex but it's become the 2nd longest relationship I've had in my life........ And I'm on my 2nd marriage lol

Comment

Looks like all they did is create a label… UPS hasn’t received the item yet. From July delivery to it’s about to be Christmas is a big disappointment.

Comment

Looks like all they did is create a label… UPS hasn’t received the item yet. From July delivery to it’s about to be Christmas is a big disappointment.
                          Second batch was not July delivery, think it was end of September/end of October. You could’ve cancelled, received a refund, and paid more somewhere else at any point, that was made very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by JaredU View Post

Second batch was not July delivery, think it was end of September/end of October. You could’ve cancelled, received a refund, and paid more somewhere else at any point, that was made very clear.

There was never supposed to be a second batch to begin with. When the group buy came out the website stated June-July as estimated delivery. Then the Italian holiday thing happened then the delay in shipping then the delay in the last mile now the delay in Mpower shipping out the orders. This group buy has not been a great experience. One can voice their displeasure with it and not be told go buy it somewhere else. The money was giving in April and then you think it’s okay that you just get your money back months later when you’re told it’s going to take longer than expected for them to fulfill your order? You obviously have low standards of service and only care for the cost of things.

Last edited by Under_Pressure; 12-11-2022, 08:38 AM.

Comment

There was never supposed to be a second batch to begin with. When the group buy came out the website stated June-July as estimated delivery. Then the Italian holiday thing happened then the delay in shipping then the delay in the last mile now the delay in Mpower shipping out the orders. This group buy has not been a great experience. One can voice their displeasure with it and not be told go buy it somewhere else. The money was giving in April and then you think it’s okay that you just get your money back months later when you’re told it’s going to take longer than expected for them to fulfill your order? You obviously have low standards of service and only care for the cost of things.
                              A deposit was made end of April/Beginning of May, and Matt specifically said in June that the second batch would be September. You could’ve got your deposit back 1 month after giving it knowing full well if you were in the second batch that was due September

Its late, so what. Things happen.

I don’t have low standards of service, and don’t really care about the cost of things, I just don’t let a tin can thats a couple months behind thats gonna be bolted on to a 15-20 year old car consume my life.

Matt tried to do something nice for the community and continues to do so. Sometimes it works out smoothly, sometimes it doesn’t. Such is life. Your muffler is late, get over it.
                              Last edited by JaredU; 12-11-2022, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaredU View Post

A deposit was made end of April/Beginning of May, and Matt specifically said in June that the second batch would be September. You could’ve got your deposit back 1 month after giving it knowing full well if you were in the second batch that was due September

Its late, so what. Things happen.

I don’t have low standards of service, and don’t really care about the cost of things, I just don’t let a tin can thats a couple months behind thats gonna be bolted on to a 15-20 year old car consume my life.

Matt tried to do something nice for the community and continues to do so. Sometimes it works out smoothly, sometimes it doesn’t. Such is life. Your muffler is late, get over it.
                                It does not matter if I bought a tin can or a lug nut when someone gives you a date for delivery you as a customer should expect it around that time not 5 months later! I’m in no rush for the parts but I was planning on having it installed a while ago. This is not a must have item for me I don’t drive the car but I still expected some timeframe. And what’s the problem now? M power received the parts over a week ago and we were again told it would ship out by the end of this last week and guess what it hasn’t. I’m now waiting for a part to arrive and may not be home for the holidays to inspect it prior. And let’s get something straight Matt is not doing something nice for you, it’s a business made for profits. You can continue with your laid back approach for your orders but I’ll continue to expect great service when I buy things.
                                Last edited by Under_Pressure; 12-11-2022, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X