This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post

What are you doing with that damaged Street muffler?
    Prob sending it back bc Supersprint won’t tell me if I can get replacement tips.
    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Awaiting a few confirmations and I will make these available!
      If it hasn't already been said, "dibs"

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

If it hasn't already been said, "dibs"
        The overstock sale is up here. Newsletter was just sent out.

Comment

Lol what timing, I just splurged on a set of QuickJacks last night...how overbudget for the month do I want to go?

Epoustouflant any guesstimate to how this pricing will compare to the GB in Jan? Specifically looking at the headers, and I suppose I'd need to wait til Jan for the catted section 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Pklauser View Post
            Lol what timing, I just splurged on a set of QuickJacks last night...how overbudget for the month do I want to go?

Epoustouflant any guesstimate to how this pricing will compare to the GB in Jan? Specifically looking at the headers, and I suppose I'd need to wait til Jan for the catted section 1.
            It should be more or less similar. The EUR:USD is down from when that GB was launched and counteracts the Supersprint price increase. There are 4x headers in stock now, the 044002 HJS section 1 would be in the next batch.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

The overstock sale is up here. Newsletter was just sent out.
              Ordered. Thanks Matt!

Comment

Ordered. Thanks Matt!
                Just in time! There was only 1x available. Thanks brother.

Comment

Any extra twin tunes coming available or was that one it? I already sent an order for headers/sec1

Comment

Originally posted by chapmans View Post
                    Any extra twin tunes coming available or was that one it? I already sent an order for headers/sec1
                    There will be another batch to the GB later in January. You will be able to order one at reduced pricing - but ETA will be a few months for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by chapmans View Post
                      I could wait if you're ready to use it. I'm just stocking up on things. Maybe Epoustouflant can reroute the shipping if you just pay me what my invoice was.

Comment

I could wait if you're ready to use it. I'm just stocking up on things. Maybe Epoustouflant can reroute the shipping if you just pay me what my invoice was.
                        That would be awesome

Comment

maybe they’re having shipping issues, a label was created ten days ago 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post
                            maybe they’re having shipping issues, a label was created ten days ago 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Call them, mine did the same and they had missing info. Once I cleared it up they shipped the next day
                            2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Finally got all my parts. Everything arrived without damage, it just took a whole lot longer than it should have.

Comment

Just a heads up, went to install my SS section 2 twin tube resonated and the hardware it came with is useless/incorrect, which means I'll end up having to source most of the nuts and bolts myself. Definitely something to be aware of so your install doesn't go sideways.
                                Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Working...
                                X