X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under_Pressure
    replied
    Looks like all they did is create a label… UPS hasn’t received the item yet. From July delivery to it’s about to be Christmas is a big disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• Wernd
    replied
    I've got tracking for my order as well.

The process hasn't been rough or complex but it's become the 2nd longest relationship I've had in my life........ And I'm on my 2nd marriage lol

Leave a comment:

• PSUEng
    replied
    I've got tracking on my muffler, I picked the rest of my order up in person. I don't want to advocate or speak for anyone, but I've seen the inventory--they have the stuff. So far, great experience with my order and MPower.

Leave a comment:

• JaredU
    replied
    Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
    Has anyone gotten any tracking numbers???

edit: I got an email now Thursday night.
    Got mine last night as well

Leave a comment:

• FCD46
    replied
    None here

Leave a comment:

• Under_Pressure
    replied
    Has anyone gotten any tracking numbers???

edit: I got an email now Thursday night.
    Last edited by Under_Pressure; 12-09-2022, 02:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fattycharged
    replied
    I'm still waiting on an invoice.... Epoustouflant if we're receiving replacement orders, sounds like I should have received a 2nd invoice request and I've done a junk box search, no dice
    Last edited by fattycharged; 11-30-2022, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
    I’m waiting on a replacement muffler. Texted him last Sunday, and he said the shipment passed customs inspection and was “still waiting on last mile delivery.”
    This is the current status.

Shipment has cleared brokerage. Majdi is awaiting the last mile delivery company to deliver to their warehouse. They were to show up Thursday before this weekend's Holidays. That didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• SQ13
    replied
    I’m waiting on a replacement muffler. Texted him last Sunday, and he said the shipment passed customs inspection and was “still waiting on last mile delivery.”

Leave a comment:

• EthanolTurbo
    replied
    I also am waiting for an update on some headers. They told me weeks ago they were shipping them out, twice!

Edit: Supersprint E39 M5 headers showed up in perfect condition.
    Last edited by EthanolTurbo; 11-26-2022, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PSUEng
    replied
    Same here...nothing. I emailed M Power today following up. Would be nice to at least receive some sort of acknowledgement within a few days of paying--after being in $5000.

Leave a comment:

• Under_Pressure
    replied
    I have yet to receive anything. My invoice was received and paid on 11/14.

Leave a comment:

• FCD46
    replied
    Anyone on latest batch get their tracking info?
    I haven’t gotten anything yet :-(

I'm sure it’s cause the holiday week for this week but thought they were shipping last week when invoices were paid

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
    Will we be getting tracking info once shipped? I received my remaining invoice on Monday and was paid that day.
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• Under_Pressure
    replied
    Will we be getting tracking info once shipped? I received my remaining invoice on Monday and was paid that day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X