X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

You told me my order is in Michigan as of July 10. Can you please clarify?
    In customs! Mine has been stuck in Canadian customs since June 29th.

Leave a comment:

• SQ13
    replied
    Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
    About 40% of the orders are getting fulfilled shortly. Per the guys at MPower, the shipment is on a Delta Airlines plane right now on its way to Michigan for repackaging and final delivery.
    You told me my order is in Michigan as of July 10. Can you please clarify?

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
    Thanks for the update above, any more recent updates you can provide that’d be great
    About 40% of the orders are getting fulfilled shortly. Per the guys at MPower, the shipment is on a Delta Airlines plane right now on its way to Michigan for repackaging and final delivery.

The remaining 60% hasn't changed and is solid for September as of now. I will re-enquire after the Summer break at Supersprint in August.

The good news: what is essentially a 3rd batch will be possible.

With the current EUR:USD at pretty much par, we should be able to alleviate the price increase, however shipping charges are higher than initially planned.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Leave a comment:

• SQ13
    replied
    I was invoiced on July 4. Was slow to make payment so we shall see when it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• FCD46
    replied
    Thanks for the update above, any more recent updates you can provide that’d be great

Leave a comment:

• SQ13
    replied
    Wait, some things won’t arrive until Sept??

Leave a comment:

• TosM3
    replied
    any update on this group buy? Any ETA on the last payment or when the product will be done?

Leave a comment:

• Lee_Enfield
    replied
    Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

While I ultimately grew tired of the sport muffler, as compared to Scorza and el diablo, it's a bit lifeless sounding (doesn't have much character), it does sound good, and its volume and tone is pretty "goldilocks" .

it's also a good choice if you have a CSL airbox as it's not enough to drown it out.

The megan muffler on a stock system is about the worst thing you could have (or any muffler really). Nothing will sound good with stock catted headers I'm afraid. You really need catless headers first and foremost, not just for the power gains, but for sound as well.
    That seems to be what I want. Not into really loud exhausts. Hopefully there will be a few more group buys for these in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Tbonem3
    replied
    Euros or fabspeed if not supersprint.

Leave a comment:

• lvm3sm46
    replied
    Tbonem3 Which headers (not super sprint, too much $$) do you recommend?

Leave a comment:

• Tbonem3
    replied
    Originally posted by Lee_Enfield View Post
    Whats the sound like on the Complete catted sport kit like mentioned on the original post?

My car came with a supremo exhaust on what I beleive to be the stock system and its not that great to me, obnoxious and drones. I would like something that's more tolerable when just cruising on the highway, but has a voice at higher RPMs.

I wont be able to jump on this one of course, but maybe down the line.
    While I ultimately grew tired of the sport muffler, as compared to Scorza and el diablo, it's a bit lifeless sounding (doesn't have much character), it does sound good, and its volume and tone is pretty "goldilocks" .

it's also a good choice if you have a CSL airbox as it's not enough to drown it out.

The megan muffler on a stock system is about the worst thing you could have (or any muffler really). Nothing will sound good with stock catted headers I'm afraid. You really need catless headers first and foremost, not just for the power gains, but for sound as well.
    Last edited by Tbonem3; 06-03-2022, 09:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SQ13
    replied
    Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
    I will have updated ETAs per SKUs hopefully next week.
    Any updates on this?

Leave a comment:

• Lee_Enfield
    replied
    Whats the sound like on the Complete catted sport kit like mentioned on the original post?

My car came with a supremo exhaust on what I beleive to be the stock system and its not that great to me, obnoxious and drones. I would like something that's more tolerable when just cruising on the highway, but has a voice at higher RPMs.

I wont be able to jump on this one of course, but maybe down the line.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Flash opportunity for drop-out spots!
    A few members had to drop-out from the 1st batch of the Group Buy.

Available SKUs and Configurations

Individual Parts:
    • 63.5 Headers 44001
      • Available quantity: 2x
    • 63.5 Catless Resonated Sec 144022
      • Available quantity: 2x
    Update: both sets gone.

Complete Kits:
    • Complete Catless Race Kit: 44001 / 44002 / 44003 / 44006
      • Available kits: 2x
    Send me a DM to confirm, I will manually create in your account for MPower to invoice you
    Last edited by Epoustouflant; 05-22-2022, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SQ13
    replied
    I do need headers and midpipes for my blue car 🤔🤔

Leave a comment:

Working...
X