No announcement yet.

GB: Aluminum Undertrays for E46 M3 by Euro Parts Palace and POW3R Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: Aluminum Undertrays for E46 M3 by Euro Parts Palace and POW3R Motorsports

Hi all! We recently received Aluminum Undertrays from POW3R Motorsports for the E46 M3 and looking to pass them on to our fellow group members with a promo code! You may use E46M3OWNERS during check-out and we will provide you a discount ($50 off) and upgrade your shipping to 2nd Day Air! *please choose ground shipping during check-out*

These undertrays are constructed from 2mm 5251 Aluminum, powder coated in a satin black finish. These undertrays are designed to withstand increased levels of protection, and reduce oil temps while on track. The rubber trim on the undertrays cooling aperture seals onto the OEM plastic cooling shroud, drawing heat away from the oil cooler through the effects of venturi.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me or post in the comments. Thanks!

https://eupartspalace.com/product/e46-m3-undertray-skin-pan/
    Attached Files

I'm looking at getting one of these, seems like a good deal. Anyone have experience with these for fit and finish? How do you like them?

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley739 View Post
      I'm looking at getting one of these, seems like a good deal. Anyone have experience with these for fit and finish? How do you like them?
      Please share your thoughts if you do proceed. Thanks!

Comment

Sounds awesome. Are these available now? As in, ready to ship today?
        Vac Motorsports e46 M3 ~ BEL
        YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

majdi Any update on this?
          Vac Motorsports e46 M3 ~ BEL
          YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by NE///M3SIS View Post
            Sounds awesome. Are these available now? As in, ready to ship today?
            Yes! These are ready to go now and available to ship right away. We have them in stock and packaged ready to go. Forgive me for the late reply. I had my notifications turned off for this forum. You can contact me directly at 586-207-7826. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley739 View Post
              The undertrays come with a lifetime manufacturer warranty and money-back guarantee! If you don't like it, you can return it back and 100% of your money will be refunded back to you.

Comment

How much do these weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by sdwz_m3 View Post
                  How much do these weigh?
                  10lbs according to website

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

10lbs according to website
                    Ah found it thanks, hidden info haha

Comment

Thank you guys for your orders over the last few weeks!

If anyone is still interested in purchasing these undertrays, we have our Black Friday sale still going on which will end tonight at 11:59pm EST. Only have a few sets left. Thanks!

Upgrade your E46 M3 with our durable Undertray/Skid Pan. Expertly engineered for track performance, reducing oil temps. Crafted by POW3R Motorsport.

Comment

Does the same guy make the under tray with the splitter attached to it? I believe I’ve seen it before but not sure if you guys carry it.

Comment

anyone who received theirs already, post up pics!
                          '06 Carbon Black
                          Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

I have one on hand. Will document it.

Comment

Bumping this one up. Any installed picts yet? Thoughts? Thx!

Comment

Working...
                              X