GB: MK GT4 Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGM330 View Post

Hi - Please contact Euro Power directly and they'll process your refund. My apologies for the delay - Unfortunately, we're all impacted from the lack of updates by MK
    I appreciate everything you did for this group buy brother.

But go reach out to Mario at MK and you wont have any issues getting a response. I can't say the same as a retailer (Euro Power) in this case. I refuse to reach out to Euro Power because I sent an email and phone calls with voicemail months ago without a response. I filed a dispute on my credit card instead because I don't want to email them, wait longer and not get a response.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

I appreciate everything you did for this group buy brother.

But go reach out to Mario at MK and you wont have any issues getting a response. I can't say the same as a retailer (Euro Power) in this case. I refuse to reach out to Euro Power because I sent an email and phone calls with voicemail months ago without a response. I filed a dispute on my credit card instead because I don't want to email them, wait longer and not get a response.
      Same story here.
      Last edited by CSL_DNA; 08-07-2023, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I emailed Mario about some other stuff and didn't hear back, have you guys been getting replies from him?
        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
          I emailed Mario about some other stuff and didn't hear back, have you guys been getting replies from him?
          instagram was very responsive. Reached out to order a lip and was in contact through the whole process. Took a week to receive.

Comment

Did you ask him about the group buy? Did he make the lips and send them, and the issue is with the euro power shop? Or are they held up in customs? He should be able to answer all of that if you are already chatting with him on IG.
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Did you ask him about the group buy? Did he make the lips and send them, and the issue is with the euro power shop? Or are they held up in customs? He should be able to answer all of that if you are already chatting with him on IG.
              I messaged Mario on IG. Got a lip 2 weeks later. My CC company is still dealing with my dispute. Im debating about reaching out to Euro Power to get a refund. Maybe I will.

Comment

Okay so just to clarify, what you mean is you messaged him and bought a lip, separate from the group buy. Right? Did you ask about the group buy at all?
                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Okay so just to clarify, what you mean is you messaged him and bought a lip, separate from the group buy. Right? Did you ask about the group buy at all?
                  Not me, but a friend did. Just recently. Did not talk about the Group Buy but he got his no problem. I will share my experience to be exactly the same. This lip I am buying with this group buy was purely a back up lip. Which now after waiting for so long its not worth it to me.

Comment

I've emailed Mario directly - both to his personal email and their business email with no response. I've been provided screen shots from Euro Power to prove that they're not receiving updates from MK either - I'm be contacting EP today for another update. Fingers crossed they have something to share. At this point - I just want my lip like the rest of you all but if you'd rather a refund, reach out to EP for them to process it.

Thanks to all who have been patient and bought into this GB. It really sucks that it's going this way.

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

I hate to fuel the fire here, EPM knows what I think about this deal.

Mario has always been hit or miss. I've contacted him various times throughout the years: you'll get a price in a flash - a follow up to your order or desire to import in bulk? Good luck.

As a rules of thumb; a pre-preg lip of that size takes a week to lay, cure and paint, minimum, if you guys ordered 40x .. run the maths.

Comment

*sigh* why are people like this?

I've requested a refund from EPM. Let's see if they get back to me.
                        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

FYI I did not hear back to my email, nor was it opened.

However, I just called up and spoke with a gentleman named Majdi at EPM. He was cool and told me that they are offering full refunds to anyone who wants one, but that the lips apparently have been made, and should be shipping soon.

Mario is apparently on vacation, and they acknowledge the delay has been really long and all that.

So at this point I will probably go back to the "ride it out" camp and see. Gonna give them the benefit of the doubt because I'm not itching for a refund, and I know these things do sometimes end up with crazy delays, with no malice or ill will behind anything.
                          '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Update: Just spoke to Euro Power! Finally heard back from MK after he ghosted EP for 3 months! MK is supposedly on vacation until August 30th and told EP that he will ship out the lips once he's back in office.

Fingers crossed, it happens this time.

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

Dude that's hilarious, I just called them not 5 minutes ago. Heard the same.
                              '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

FYI I did not hear back to my email, nor was it opened.

However, I just called up and spoke with a gentleman named Majdi at EPM. He was cool and told me that they are offering full refunds to anyone who wants one, but that the lips apparently have been made, and should be shipping soon.

Mario is apparently on vacation, and they acknowledge the delay has been really long and all that.

So at this point I will probably go back to the "ride it out" camp and see. Gonna give them the benefit of the doubt because I'm not itching for a refund, and I know these things do sometimes end up with crazy delays, with no malice or ill will behind anything.
                                If Majdi says so, he's trustworthy!

Comment

Working...
                                X