This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
    I just got the pricelist. A few SKUs missing that I requested. Tentative ETA is GB live by the week’s end and deliveries would begin 5-6 weeks after orders are paid.
    Is part number 044022 on the list?

Comment

I'm half tempted to try and poach some pulled off AP racing or equivalent headers after these come in. But more likely to just pull the trigger because who doesn't want V1's? Ughhh

Comment

How much will the v1’s be?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattn1192 View Post
          How much will the v1’s be?
          Wait for the sign up page to be created and it'll be posted there.
          2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
          2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post

Wait for the sign up page to be created and it'll be posted there.
            Is going from status gruppe headers to SS a noticeable/massive upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattn1192 View Post

Is going from status gruppe headers to SS a noticeable/massive upgrade?
              Going from not SS V1 stepped to SS V1 stepped is a noticeable/massive upgrade.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
              2012 LMB/Black 128i
              2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

I am thinking of going with SS V1 and SS catted section one. Will that bolt directly to the stock section two?
                Old, not obsolete.

Comment

All OTC SS products connect to stock sect 2 and 3.
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Question, will there be free shipping on orders or will there be shipping fees on orders?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                      Question, will there be free shipping on orders or will there be shipping fees on orders?
                      There will be shipping fees - but they will be very low and part of the discount as a whole

Comment

Is there an actual date this is going to happen, and not another "end of the week' response?

Just want to have funds ready as I keep holding out for this group buy and missing other opportunities.

Sorry to be that guy that keeps pressing but this thread was started 03-12-2021

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                          All OTC SS products connect to stock sect 2 and 3.
                          Over The Counter Supersprint parts?

LOL
                          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                          2005 BMW ///M3
                          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

As opposed to the custom 2.5 mating they can do for you in sect 2/3.

It was simply a way to say that retail SS sect 1, 2 & 3s all mate with stock e46 parts.
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatrueanderson View Post
                              Is there an actual date this is going to happen, and not another "end of the week' response?

Just want to have funds ready as I keep holding out for this group buy and missing other opportunities.

Sorry to be that guy that keeps pressing but this thread was started 03-12-2021
                              You underestimate the time this is taking to setup.

I am currently doing the website listing: double checking SKUs, prices, fitment information, specs, validating shipping, draft testing for errors, copywriting, newsletter setup, vendor order dispatch setup, webhooks coding, marketing content for IG/FB and sourcing every pictures from the Supersprint’s website.

The goal being to offer a streamlined GB experience over forum lists.

This is still a part time side hustle

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

You underestimate the time this is taking to setup.

I am currently doing the website listing: double checking SKUs, prices, fitment information, specs, validating shipping, draft testing for errors, copywriting, newsletter setup, vendor order dispatch setup, webhooks coding, marketing content for IG/FB and sourcing every pictures from the Supersprint’s website.

The goal being to offer a streamlined GB experience over forum lists.

This is still a part time side hustle
                                Got it... thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X