This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

You’re in for some disappointment from that stroker. I would suggest altering your driving style or changing to a car with powerband more to your liking (high displacement and/or EV and/or turbo).
    Wouldn't trade this car for anything. Just looking to squeeze what I can out of it. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
      Discounts or not, dropping four grand on headers and cats is a lot of damn money and hard to swallow but is much easier to rationalize over 12 or 24 months. And please don’t take this ask another task. I and others greatly appreciate all the work you’ve been doing for this group buy. I am mostly making a general statement that probably applies the majority of us.
      Don't ever look at other mods then, everything else is 4k a piece ie, airbox, cams, suspension, rims only, etc.

I think people often forget this was a 60k car new and bmws have never been cheap to modify. Wait until you look at operating costs.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Don't ever look at other mods then, everything else is 4k a piece ie, airbox, cams, suspension, rims only, etc.

I think people often forget this was a 60k car new and bmws have never been cheap to modify. Wait until you look at operating costs.
        Plus modding a naturally aspirated motor for power is never cheap or easy.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

^Co-sign on that.

Glad I'm single hahaa.

2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

A friend of mine has over 900whp in his twin turbo Skyline, the car is beautiful, the engine bay is beautiful etc., great example of its type if you like Japense stuff, this car is scary fast and with the adjustable AWD it can put it down as well.

I'll bet I have spent 80-90% of what he has and I'll never see more than 350whp with my current setup, makes me wonder if I am crazy sometimes with these types of power mods for this vehicle.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

This SS group-buy becomes more more tempting the more I read it. Wounded if I went with ss oversized v1 header and section 1 it would brake into 360hp range 🤔 on the dyno, currently sitting at 340 with csl airbox, 272/280 cams with jvt catless headers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

While we wait for final shipping rates - I'm working to add E39 & E60 M5 SKUs to the GB. We'll get the best discount with most quantities.

If you guys know of popular FB groups & IG pages, let me know in PM. This would really help!

Comment

Will it be ready by today or more likely tomorrow?

Comment

I've busted too many dates to give any with confidence - but that's really the last thing I need on the financial side. My listings are ready, and I'm wrapping up the copywriting & visual content.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                      I've busted too many dates to give any with confidence - but that's really the last thing I need on the financial side. My listings are ready, and I'm wrapping up the copywriting & visual content.
                      LFG
                      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                      2005 BMW ///M3
                      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Also - financing will be available.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8109435215afe655b2a09171b3318011.gif
Views:	190
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	103295
                          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                          2005 BMW ///M3
                          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

I’m guessing it’s through Affirm with 10-30% APR that ECS usually offers?

Comment

Originally posted by CheckA View Post

I’m guessing it’s through Affirm with 10-30% APR that ECS usually offers?
                              Or PayPal credit. There is info on PayPal credit on his euroconnex site.

Comment

Surely no one actually thinks that its going to be zero percent financing on a group buy that requires administration AND is discounted more than standard discounts.
                                '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Working...
                                X