Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if they would also include 12 months at 0%.... It would be the queen mother of all Supersprint orders...

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
      And if they would also include 12 months at 0%.... It would be the queen mother of all Supersprint orders...
      Mm - pretty sure they do offer financing, let me validate.

Comment

Why would you ask of such a thing?

My accountant is gonna lose her mind lol
        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
        2005 BMW ///M3
        Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
        2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Discounts or not, dropping four grand on headers and cats is a lot of damn money and hard to swallow but is much easier to rationalize over 12 or 24 months. And please don’t take this ask another task. I and others greatly appreciate all the work you’ve been doing for this group buy. I am mostly making a general statement that probably applies the majority of us.

Comment

Discounts or not, dropping four grand on headers and cats is a lot of damn money and hard to swallow but is much easier to rationalize over 12 or 24 months. And please don’t take this ask another task. I and others greatly appreciate all the work you’ve been doing for this group buy. I am mostly making a general statement that probably applies the majority of us.
            Nothing but facts from you

Comment

This

Comment

I can't wait to answer the question, "So how much did you pay for those?"

Think the cam group buy will take this long? I'd be happy with cat cams if it's quicker. They're less money for the same thing.
                This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
                  I can't wait to answer the question, "So how much did you pay for those?"

Think the cam group buy will take this long? I'd be happy with cat cams if it's quicker. They're less money for the same thing.
                  ~30% of the cams from the last cat cams group buy look to be failing, and that group buy wasn’t that long ago… not exactly the same 😜

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                  2012 LMB/Black 128i
                  2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

For those of us "old" guys on this forum that have wives, try telling them how we are buying more crap we don't need for the M3 and then try taking their temperature. "No really Honey, I need to buy these because the EPA might not allow us to in the near future and it will make my car faster and sound cool". That will go over about as well as telling them they looked like they gained weight or calling them buy their mother's name. I for one don't want to become a eunuch, hence the statement about 0% financing. That is much less painful than taking four grand out of the account - at least in the eyes the wives.

Comment

For those of us "old" guys on this forum that have wives, try telling them how we are buying more crap we don't need for the M3 and then try taking their temperature. "No really Honey, I need to buy these because the EPA might not allow us to in the near future and it will make my car faster and sound cool". That will go over about as well as telling them they looked like they gained weight or calling them buy their mother's name. I for one don't want to become a eunuch, hence the statement about 0% financing. That is much less painful than taking four grand out of the account - at least in the eyes the wives.
                      No need to justify yourself. You do you!
                      2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
                      Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
                      Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
                      Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
                      Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
                      Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

My significant other will counter with, "If I sold your car for $15k and invested it, it will actually make us money in a year." lol.

Comment

Quick question on these headers for anyone who might have an answer. Are there any noticeable gains under 3000 rpm to be had with either the V1 or V2 setups? My car is currently bone stock, but I'm planning to go 3.4 liter at some point. This car will never see track time, but I would like to gain some power in the range where I actually drive it. Not planning to do cams or intake, just the stroker. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ASAed330 View Post

My significant other will counter with, "If I sold your car for $15k and invested it, it will actually make us money in a year." lol.
                            I counter with, you knew full well what you were getting into lol. I think mine is happy I haven’t actually bought a radical yet. I find sending listings of far more expensive cars saying “what about this” helps with spending sprees on this car. Just the knowledge of it could be worse helps I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ASAed330 View Post

She’s right… and $15k would be on the high side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by sc_tr0jan_m3; 05-05-2021, 06:41 PM.
                              2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                              2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by Linn View Post
                                Quick question on these headers for anyone who might have an answer. Are there any noticeable gains under 3000 rpm to be had with either the V1 or V2 setups? My car is currently bone stock, but I'm planning to go 3.4 liter at some point. This car will never see track time, but I would like to gain some power in the range where I actually drive it. Not planning to do cams or intake, just the stroker. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
                                You’re in for some disappointment from that stroker. I would suggest altering your driving style or changing to a car with powerband more to your liking (high displacement and/or EV and/or turbo).

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                                2012 LMB/Black 128i
                                2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X