Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing work! Thank you for making this happen. You can count me in for a full SS setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
      It's happening

Just had a 1 hour call with their team. It was very productive - the deal is great and in line with most group buys!

We managed to work with new EPA regulations. I can't communicate enough how this was a complex situation. I'm impressed with ECS' commitment to making this work.

I will be working on the official GB listing this week and will create a new official thread
      Rockstar right here!

Thats great news, glad ECS got on board - and is about supporting this E46 Community.

I am in 100% (pending no sneaky price swaps)

Comment

Is this going to be for all E46 M3 SS parts or just the headers and section 1?

Comment

Originally posted by ASAed330 View Post
          Is this going to be for all E46 M3 SS parts or just the headers and section 1?
          I believe it'll be all, I asked previously about section 3 which was confirmed.

Comment

Hmm, might go for the Dual Res. 2 and/or Sport muffler, $$$.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by s14_kev View Post

I believe it'll be all, I asked previously about section 3 which was confirmed.
              All

Comment

Originally posted by Exclusivs View Post

Rockstar right here!

Thats great news, glad ECS got on board - and is about supporting this E46 Community.

I am in 100% (pending no sneaky price swaps)
                Confirmed this is off current MSRP

Comment

Ah damnit, looks like my spending spree is going to continue lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                    It's happening

Just had a 1 hour call with their team. It was very productive - the deal is great and in line with most group buys!

We managed to work with new EPA regulations. I can't communicate enough how this was a complex situation. I'm impressed with ECS' commitment to making this work.

I will be working on the official GB listing this week and will create a new official thread
                    Thats great, thank you! What are the discounts ?

Comment

Ok guys so the majority of us agree the V1 stepped headers are the best of the best and the way to go. With that being said, what is the best section 1 and section 2? To be emission compliant cats are obviously required which leads me to two potential options: 1 - simply get the SS stepped section 1 with metallic sport cats; or 2 - SS section 1 straight pipes and buy a pair of cats of your desired brand and style and weld them in. What is the best option and what you guys thinking of going with?

My second question is what is the best SS section 2? Yes, I understand this is completely subjective like speakers (Joe likes Dynaudio and Bill likes KEF). Just looking for some opinions.

Thanks Dudes...

Comment

If you track the car, get the supersprint cats. They hold up to the heat better than any of the other options.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                        2012 LMB/Black 128i
                        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

^This man knows his SS
                          Trust him!

Comment

Good to know. How about a daily driver?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
                              Ok guys so the majority of us agree the V1 stepped headers are the best of the best and the way to go. With that being said, what is the best section 1 and section 2? To be emission compliant cats are obviously required which leads me to two potential options: 1 - simply get the SS stepped section 1 with metallic sport cats; or 2 - SS section 1 straight pipes and buy a pair of cats of your desired brand and style and weld them in. What is the best option and what you guys thinking of going with?

My second question is what is the best SS section 2? Yes, I understand this is completely subjective like speakers (Joe likes Dynaudio and Bill likes KEF). Just looking for some opinions.

Thanks Dudes...
                              The Super Sprint dual-pipe 2.5 inch section 2 seems to be the best option with SSv1s.
                              2003.5 E46 M3 Silver Grey/Cinnamon

MCS - Vorshlag Plates - SSv1- SS Dual 2.5" Sec.2 - SS (Hamann) Street Sec.3 - 3.91 Gears - BBS E88s - 996 Brembo - PSMax - SDW Monoball - VinceBar - DMG - Haimus CSL - Karbonius - HTE Tuning - AEM 50-1200

http://www.instagram.com/sid_e46/
                              Journal: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...grey-speed-run

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Thats great, thank you! What are the discounts ?
                                25 to 30% off

Comment

Working...
                                X