X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest in Supersprint V1 & V2 headers

Hey guys,

Just had a long chat with ECS & Turner.

I have been able to convince ECS & Turner to run a final GB and we've been discussing pricing.

The GB will be for V1 and V2 stepped headers with catted front pipes. It will be time limited, but no quantity limited. We're talking discounts as deep as 30-35% with them if we get enough quantity to easily get these under 2,000$ US.

I'll be running GBs in tandem for the E39 and E60 headers as well, it will be a total community effort to get these for what will most likely be one last time.

Let me know if you guys are on board with this one.
    Last edited by Epoustouflant; 05-17-2021, 06:58 PM.

Interested in hearing more about this EPA stuff. And also prices.
    2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
      Interested in hearing more about this EPA stuff. And also prices.
      https://www.epa.gov/sites/production...s-enfalert.pdf

The EPA has everyone in the industry scared as hell. We should expect Racing Only Use parts to get pulled from most big distributor catalog soon.

Comment

Hey interested in v1 stepped headers and oversized section 1 with cats but would like to know pricing as well as when we would get the items. I don’t want to end up like the CSL wheel mess.

Comment

I was putting exhaust mods off, but I am in now.

Jesse
          Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production...s-enfalert.pdf

The EPA has everyone in the industry scared as hell. We should expect Racing Only Use parts to get pulled from most big distributor catalog soon.
            Great, I can't wait for hopped up golf carts (Teslas) to rule the road. I am an advocate for environmental causes but I can see this maybe going too far too quickly. Personally electric cars do nothing for me, I could care less how fast they get off the line, that's just how it is though. Not to mention the environmental impact of producing these high energy density batteries is likely pretty shitty and coal fired plants charge them up at their $2,000,000 homes.
            2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
            Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
            Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
            RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
            Instagram

Comment

I'm always interested when you say "group buy" and "super sprint"

I also just happen to be in the market for headers...

Would love to see this happen

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                Hey interested in v1 stepped headers and oversized section 1 with cats but would like to know pricing as well as when we would get the items. I don’t want to end up like the CSL wheel mess.
                Yes - lead times will be validated by Federico @ Superprint. They actually prefer large order productions as it is more efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Great, I can't wait for hopped up golf carts (Teslas) to rule the road. I am an advocate for environmental causes but I can see this maybe going too far too quickly. Personally electric cars do nothing for me, I could care less how fast they get off the line, that's just how it is though. Not to mention the environmental impact of producing these high energy density batteries is likely pretty shitty and coal fired plants charge them up at their $2,000,000 homes.
                  I feel you 100% - it’s a big reason why I started the Connex. Electrification will drive the prices of our cars up big time, yet regulations will make it harder than ever to get parts.

We need to stick together across all Ms to get what we want.

Comment

Damn, for a last hurrah it would only be appropriate to match that fabled 50% off Supersprint sale I have heard so much about 👀
                    2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by sina View Post
                      Damn, for a last hurrah it would only be appropriate to match that fabled 50% off Supersprint sale I have heard so much about 👀
                      I'm with this guy.

Comment

Hopefully the black helicopters don't come and take these from people in the night.
                        From my cold dead hands!
                        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by sina View Post
                          Definitely a once in a lifetime thing. This isn't a BMP Design inventory clearance hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Yes - lead times will be validated by Federico @ Superprint. They actually prefer large order productions as it is more efficient.
                            Understood. Just want to be sure that CSL wheel group buy made me 2nd guess group buys. Anyways...when will we know pricing for sure? Any chance of oversized twin section 2’s and mufflers?

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Just wait until the majority of cars are electric and the epa will start limiting the amount of magnets, copper and lithium.. we will be lucky to have 100hp. Who’s ready for the P10D?

Comment

Working...
                              X