Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, holding on until I get at least 15% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckA View Post
      Yea, holding on until I get at least 15% discount.
      I need cats and 15% won鈥檛 cut it. 50% is what鈥檚 needed. Won鈥檛 happen but shoot for the stars, settle on the moon

Comment

I missed out on that 50% off sale and I won鈥檛 miss out on this one, count me in for V1 headers, section 1 and 2.5" section 2!

Comment

Dang guys, patience. Let's not assume anything.

If it wasn't for the EPA, this would have been much simpler and already active. This involves more moving pieces than ECS and the Connex.

Comment

We're getting there. This will happen. Buttoning things up with ECS on pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
              We're getting there. This will happen. Buttoning things up with ECS on pricing.
              Thanks for the words of encouragement. Setting a group buy up at the simplest form is a task in itself. Imagine now with the details such as EPA, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This will definitely have been the most difficult to set up for sure.

Comment

馃拵 馃 Everybody hold! 馃拵 馃

2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                  2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
                    Dang guys, patience. Let's not assume anything.

If it wasn't for the EPA, this would have been much simpler and already active. This involves more moving pieces than ECS and the Connex.
                    Did that EPA thing happen?
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post
                      馃拵 馃 Everybody hold! 馃拵 馃

LOL! I was so close to just buying them from Schmiedmann but your comment made me laugh and now I am holding!

Click image for larger version

Name:	z_Z5OITu.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	99205

Comment

Originally posted by lastMleft View Post

Did that EPA thing happen?
                        Thanks!
                        Yes, it is getting a lot of distributors to change up their catalogue. It will affect availability this year for a lot of parts. The RallySportDirect fines shook up a lot of people.

Comment

Oh WOW better get my SS section 1 and 2 in a hurry thanks!

Comment

Hey any idea of the current discount range?

Comment

Not asking for exact number but just a general idea?

Comment

Not enough, I'm afraid. Did you ever find good cats on their own? I'll have to weld in some HJS or GESI if the SS catted pipe is still around $2k. I can only find 300 cell Gesi and want 100 or 200.
                                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
                                X