This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    Not enough, I'm afraid. Did you ever find good cats on their own? I'll have to weld in some HJS or GESI if the SS catted pipe is still around $2k. I can only find 300 cell Gesi and want 100 or 200.
    I bought a manzo section 1 and some high performance HJS cats but decided to restore my m3 to stock. Since the euro cats and euro headers are insane pricing, I figured I would just pick up a full Supersprint system to install on m3.

I am waiting to see what the discount will be. Worse case scenario I wait until the next Black Friday or cyber Monday Supersprint sale.

Comment

I am in to purchase SS headers. Anything yet on how much they’d be? Also, do you also need their section 1 if you install SS headers? Thanks.

Comment

OP, I appreciate your efforts. I'm starting to think that this group buy is a no-go as its been 6 weeks already and no concrete info. Thanks anyway bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattn1192 View Post
          I am in to purchase SS headers. Anything yet on how much they’d be? Also, do you also need their section 1 if you install SS headers? Thanks.
          How can you know you want ss headers but don't know what ones there are?

3, 2 which attach to stock sect1, and a full stepped one that needs a special 2.5" sect 1 that's about $450 decat or $2300 iirc catted 200 cell hjs.
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

I bought a manzo section 1 and some high performance HJS cats but decided to restore my m3 to stock. Since the euro cats and euro headers are insane pricing, I figured I would just pick up a full Supersprint system to install on m3.

I am waiting to see what the discount will be. Worse case scenario I wait until the next Black Friday or cyber Monday Supersprint sale.
            Can I buy the hjs off you if you're not using?
            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
              OP, I appreciate your efforts. I'm starting to think that this group buy is a no-go as its been 6 weeks already and no concrete info. Thanks anyway bro!
              No, it's happening. It's just a slow process. I wouldn't create the expectations that it's happening if it wasn't to be clear - I don't operate that way.

Comment

Any idea or estimate on how much it would cost?

Comment

Patience everyone. 💎 🙌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                  2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

In for GB if it happens

Comment

Any idea or estimate on how much it would cost?
                      Last thing I am pushing for sign off from ECS' top brass and we're good to go. Target finish line is Wednesday if all is good.

Comment

I’ve never done a group buy before. Wish I was around for the one that happened a while ago for the CSL wheels. Is there an average % off that come with groups buys? Or are they all just different.

Comment

I’ve never done a group buy before. Wish I was around for the one that happened a while ago for the CSL wheels. Is there an average % off that come with groups buys? Or are they all just different.
                          CSL wheels was a shit show, probably not a good example lol
                          2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Can I buy the hjs off you if you're not using?
                                Sorry Tyler, the plan is to restore my LSB back to stock or stock-like. Then, that car will become a garage queen. I would pick up another e46 that I would put all my aftermarket parts on to have fun with that car. I don't think I would ever be able to actually enjoy my LSB due to the low mileage and condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X