Name:	EasyEveryChrysalis-max-1mb.gif
Views:	709
Size:	267.2 KB
ID:	92635

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by mainstreamer00 View Post

If it means lower prices and increased accessibility to great wheels, I’m all for it. A little market shakeup is never a bad thing.
    Lack of competition hurts us all. That applies to EuroConnex - I could only hope someone tries his own version. We'd learn from each other's mistakes.

Many other members have since launched group buys on BMW M forums using the same processes I used to with Google Forms & Sheets, even down to the post layout.

I didn't care, I bought in actually for a GTS armrest delete.

Why?

Because that was added value to the community, and my own personal build. I don't depend on EuroConnex to put food on the table.

Leave a comment:

• mainstreamer00
    replied
    Originally posted by Good View Post
    The beef is real
    If it means lower prices and increased accessibility to great wheels, I’m all for it. A little market shakeup is never a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• Good
    replied
    The beef is real

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by Cglhut View Post
    Ohhh, I would be very interested if you offered the wheels at early access pricing! PM me so we can talk, I’m still interested in a flatbottom steering wheel as well!
    Yes sir! Since Brett's inflammatory comments, Schirmer is motivated to support the Connex further. I am working on a new pricing package for E88s and extended to more members.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by slicer View Post

We won't be doing a group buy that converts a custom product (made to order in perfect specs for each person's car setup), into a one-size-fits all product that rubs rear fenders.

I would expect a reaction from Schirmer if I did a group buy in Germany with the sole purpose of undercutting them and working around their country's distribution channels (keep in mind you are working around not only US retailers, but also BBS USA). I of course would not do that. There should be no surprise here.
    Schirmer's has multiple fitments that don't rub the rears. Those fitments are TUV approved for road use all across Europe. If you keep stating lies about Schirmer, there will be other ways to deal with you.

I'm losing track of your arguments Brett, I thought we were the same price as you are or more after duties & shipping - why are you doing this to yourself?

You couldn't sell in Germany even if you tried, stop kidding yourself. You've vastly overestimated the value of your brand and you're getting trumped at your own game.You don't own the US market, no matter what you tell yourself at night.

You made the E88s a customizable products in the US as it doesn't have road certification requirements to create your very own synthetic market centered around scarcity to maintain higher prices using ridiculously long times and behind-the-curtains offsets.

I don't play up to anyone's interest but the community. I'm glad you've made it clear you sit on the other side of that fence.
    Last edited by Epoustouflant; 03-20-2021, 05:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cglhut
    replied
    Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Hey Brett,

I understand the E88 is literally your IG profile picture and this hits at the core, but none of what you’ve been doing on Facebook, nor here, is anything acceptable.

If you want to compete, do so in the proper way, offer your own promotion & GB elsewhere on the forum. I personally won’t care and neither will Schirmer.

You joined the forum simply to litter a GB thread from a competitor’s brand.

I will again correct your false insinuations about Schirmer.

- They offer various specs that do not require fender pulling
    - All 90 + Schirmer GTs use spacers and are extensively used on the Ring. You, yourself, sell multiple BBS Motorsport wheels that require spacers.
    - The bolt issue is heavily documented in Germany by Schirmer over decades of experience: something you simply don’t have.
    - The pricing offered in early access was better than anything ever offered in the US for E88s. 10x members got that price.

I am actually thinking of offering the wheels right back at early access pricing due to your attempts at painting Schirmer offerings as inferior to yours.

What you’ve been attempting to do by seeping doubt into everyone’s mind is of bad taste.

I’d appreciate - and so would Schirmer, that you stick to your own postings.

At the end of the day, the community can choose the product they prefer from the source they prefer without vendors hijacking each other’s thread.
    Ohhh, I would be very interested if you offered the wheels at early access pricing! PM me so we can talk, I’m still interested in a flatbottom steering wheel as well!

Leave a comment:

• slicer
    replied
    Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

Hey Brett,

I understand the E88 is literally your IG profile picture and this hits at the core, but none of what you’ve been doing on Facebook, nor here, is anything acceptable.

If you want to compete, do so in the proper way, offer your own promotion & GB elsewhere on the forum. I personally won’t care and neither will Schirmer.

You joined the forum simply to litter a GB thread from a competitor’s brand.

I will again correct your false insinuations about Schirmer.

- They offer various specs that do not require fender pulling
    - All 90 + Schirmer GTs use spacers and are extensively used on the Ring. You, yourself, sell multiple BBS Motorsport wheels that require spacers.
    - The bolt issue is heavily documented in Germany by Schirmer over decades of experience: something you simply don’t have.
    - The pricing offered in early access was better than anything ever offered in the US for E88s. 10x members got that price.

I am actually thinking of offering the wheels right back at early access pricing due to your attempts at painting Schirmer offerings as inferior to yours.

What you’ve been attempting to do by seeping doubt into everyone’s mind is of bad taste.

I’d appreciate - and so would Schirmer, that you stick to your own postings.

At the end of the day, the community can choose the product they prefer from the source they prefer without vendors hijacking each other’s thread.

We won't be doing a group buy that converts a custom product (made to order in perfect specs for each person's car setup), into a one-size-fits all product that rubs rear fenders.

I would expect a reaction from Schirmer if I did a group buy in Germany with the sole purpose of attempting to undercut them and working around their country's distribution channels (keep in mind you are working around not only US retailers, but also BBS USA). I of course would not do that. There should be no surprise here. - To be clear, based on the info I have seen the pricing is either equal or within $100 to $200 of the prices offered in the US (with the pre-order price).
    Last edited by slicer; 03-21-2021, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bjz!
    replied
    Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
    Are these free? Where is the price?
    Probably around 4K/4.5K

Leave a comment:

• bjz!
    replied
    Originally posted by Jickel180 View Post

Agreed. I've been looking at E88s for a while and each vendor has been on the same page about time frames which all hover around 6 months. This is the first I've heard of a quicker lead time than that so it makes me wonder what Schirmer does different. I've already made my choice though. 🙂
    I contact Slicer around... 2 years maybe, great to deal with. He explain everything about the specs on the E46, but at the end of the day i decided not to buy, because, E88 to me, seems not to be perfect to my eyes on my E46. Looks good in a few track cars, but not on my OE+. But... For me visually they need to have e92 centers, deep center bores is what makes them atractive to my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• bjz!
    replied
    Originally posted by slicer View Post

Thank you for saying this! I really appreciate the comment.
    Nah. I let you know my paypal to get my cut. 😂😂😂

Leave a comment:

• Jickel180
    replied
    Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
    I'm just here with a square set of E88's already in my garage wondering how much a set is. If I can resell my set and fund a built set I'll do so.

You need to start listing prices man lol
    Really depends on what specs yours are. Center cap vs non, silver vs. gold, lip sizes, etc. Lots of variations with these wheels even in the same dimensions.

Leave a comment:

• Kiser.mt
    replied
    Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

You need to start listing prices man lol
    There’s a link in the first post that provides all of the info and pricing - It’s not difficult

Leave a comment:

Working...
X