This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CarboProject's CSL diffuser is out of the mold

The 1st CarboProject GmbH CSL diffuser is out of the mold.

This is fresh out of clear coat, wet sanded and polished.

René @ Carbo went with a combined forged carbon and CSL 2x2 weave pattern on the 1st unit to demonstrate his carbon abilities.

The manufacturing process to achieve this combination is extremely difficult and rare. It is something Lamborghini has done on their carbon forged parts. It will be available at an extra fee.

1st batch members will be invoiced shortly.

The 2nd batch of the Group Buy is open:
    • 10x spots available
    • 4 weeks lead time
    • Made in Germany
    • Pre-Preg & Autoclaved Carbon Construction
    • OEM Paint Match included
    • Available in 1x1 and 2x2 CSL weave pattern
    • Ships worldwide

Link to lock in your connex: https://euroconnex.co/products/csl-p...boproject-gmbh

Attached Files

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
    1st batch members will be invoiced shortly.
    I was invoiced and I paid. Looking forward to receiving it in the coming weeks. Everyone who is in on this look for an email from carboproject and not euroconnex. I overlooked it for a day or so.

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

I was invoiced and I paid. Looking forward to receiving it in the coming weeks. Everyone who is in on this look for an email from carboproject and not euroconnex. I overlooked it for a day or so.
      Thank you! Awesome. I will send reminders via EuroConnex. I have the PayPal Invoice URLs for every one

Comment

I received my invoice and paid as well. Remind me when these are expected to ship? 4-ish weeks from around now?
        2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
        [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post
          I received my invoice and paid as well. Remind me when these are expected to ship? 4-ish weeks from around now?
          Yes, at most.

Comment

Any installed pics?
            2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
            2005 BMW ///M3
            Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
            2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
            2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
            2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

It's coming next.

Comment

We're up to 4x on these - and the 1st batch is in production for those who paid.

Comment

id rather not create an account on their site just to see pricing....does anyone know what ballpark pricing is on this?

Comment

Originally posted by umichchris View Post
                    id rather not create an account on their site just to see pricing....does anyone know what ballpark pricing is on this?
                    $599-$699

Comment

Originally posted by umichchris View Post
                      DELETED
                      Last edited by joshuatrueanderson; 04-22-2021, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post

$599-$699
                        Please don't share prices publicly. I have a hard enough time with major brands to get on board as it infringes on MAP pricing policies.

There are many retailers that are looking for any missteps to get the Connex shut down. This is not helping.

There is enough value in creating an account to get exclusive products, deals on highly coveted items and upcoming memberships to save on all OEM and replacement parts at retailers.

If someone doesn't see the value in this over taking 2 minutes for creating an account - then they can pay retail.

Link: https://euroconnex.co/blogs/news/why...eed-an-account
                        Last edited by Epoustouflant; 04-22-2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Please don't share prices publicly. I have a hard enough time with major brands to get on board as it infringes on MAP pricing policies.

There are many retailers that are looking for any missteps to get the Connex shut down. This is not helping.

There is enough value in creating an account to get exclusive products, deals on highly coveted items and upcoming memberships to save on all OEM and replacement parts at retailers.

If someone doesn't see the value in this over taking 2 minutes for creating an account - then they can pay retail.

seriously didnt think it was that big of a deal.. ill delete my post.... still waiting on updates for other GB's......

Comment

What's the difference? You have people trying to shut you down, they know they just need to create a account to view pricing, surely they wouldn't be looking through threads to find a price when they can use your website that they're well aware of existing? But it seems you are looking to build a database since you are not directly privately sending individuals a number.
                            Last edited by Good; 04-23-2021, 11:51 AM.

Comment

im just all about transparency in anything...especially when it's something i might spend money on. i dont have any skin in the game in terms of your exposure or other external pressures. i'm just a guy who owns an E46 and your product might be a nice addition for my car....i just want to know pricing w/o jumping through hoops, respectfully.

Comment

Working...
                              X