No announcement yet.

Slonik's E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Fantastic work. Very well done! Looking forward to watching this play out...

Comment

Fucking great thread.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

what in the actual F...that is amazing lol subbed. Awesome stuff

Comment

Nice!
          Your 1er build was one of my absolute favorite & inspiration when I had E82.......

Let's see where the E46 ends up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sprp85 View Post
            Nice!
            Your 1er build was one of my absolute favorite & inspiration when I had E82.......

Let's see where the E46 ends up!
            thank you!
            E82 was the customers car, but anyway, it had different conception, so its hard to compare this cars. in those "motorsport" way, you can make "much cooler" car a lot easier, cause you have no such limits, which street car have.

My E46 history much deeper, cause i have a lot ideas, what to make on it. Now i even bought second chassis (which you could see on our rigidity platform), to have some more freedom in growing up ways.
            (it's another level of craziness, when you have spare chassis).

ps by the way, e82 it has changed the owner, and its come back to the russia to our workshop. we have made already some more expensive mods, like carbon doors, carbon roof and fit huge carbon wing

Comment

Amazing build, really.

What do you think the Carbon front end (hood, fenders) will loose in weight. Always thought an OEM shape CF hood was the move.
              2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Lol, that's a hell of a way to start a build thread!

... going to post any details on that DCT swap?

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                2012 LMB/Black 128i
                2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

I wanna hear this thing lol
                  2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                  2005 BMW ///M3
                  ​ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build ​​
                  2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                  2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                  2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
                    Amazing build, really.

What do you think the Carbon front end (hood, fenders) will loose in weight. Always thought an OEM shape CF hood was the move.
                    Probably not very much, the hood is already aluminum. Fenders save a few pounds per side and bumper can't be a lot so I'm guessing 15-20lbs in total.
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Would love to learn more about how you are integrating the DCT trans!

Comment

congratulations on a awsome M3, also very impresive that You are making all the mods Yourself!

Comment

amazing work and great build. Paint looks to be in the right shade too. Is this the car that is now running a S85?
                          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Amazing build, do you guys happen to sell that CF roof or plan on it? I would love to have one when I eventually decide to do a CF roof conversion.
                            2003.5 E46 M3 Silver Grey/Cinnamon

MCS - Vorshlag Plates - SSv1- SS Dual 2.5" Sec.2 - SS (Hamann) Street Sec.3 - 3.91 Gears - BBS E88s - 996 Brembo - PSMax - SDW Monoball - VinceBar - DMG - Haimus CSL - Karbonius - HTE Tuning - AEM 50-1200

http://www.instagram.com/sid_e46/
                            Journal: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...grey-speed-run

Comment

Originally posted by Sid_E46 View Post
                              Amazing build, do you guys happen to sell that CF roof or plan on it? I would love to have one when I eventually decide to do a CF roof conversion.
                              He does, that's what put him on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
                                Amazing build, really.

both without paint:
                                fenders, oem/carbon fiber
                                6.25/1.87 lbs per piece
                                hood
                                23/12 lbs.

so on that parts difference in weight 20lbs

with this carbon fiber works on the front end, we have another one option to loose weight - cabin filter case. its heavy enough, and we can make up to 7.7lbs weight drop on it.

by the way. some of you could think that bumper also carbon fiber - nope, sorry ) its an oem new one, in factory primer

i also thought about taking the mold from it, but there are no sense to make it. its about zero weight drop. there is only one reason for making it - if we want to make overall carbon exterior (all exterior parts)

Comment

Working...
                                X