Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal M3 - CSL Conversion (Orignial owner car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work on the DIY CSL Mark! LOL...I mean Adam Since you're making (reviving) this build thread, I'm assuming that you had a change of heart and the car is still with you? If so, I want to see it on the next drive!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bimmer_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.7 KB ID:	199975
    Last edited by Xmetal; 01-09-2023, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Love seeing this thread again, it keeps me motivated to continue my CSL spec build

Comment

Originally posted by Xmetal View Post
        Great work on the DIY CSL Mark! LOL...I mean Adam Since you're making (reviving) this build thread, I'm assuming that you had a change of heart and the car is still with you? If so, I want to see it on the next drive!

Click image for larger version Name:	Bimmer_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.7 KB ID:	199975
        Yeah I had thoughts of selling but then said why. Too much time, love, and are into it. I need to post some updates and will be doing some work on it here in 2023.
        Last edited by M3dragon; 01-25-2023, 12:02 PM.
        Build Journal - E46 M3 CSL Conversion

Comment

Incredible build. Incredible dedication to task. Loving reading this, thanks for resurrecting the build log!
          Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Awesome Build

Comment

Love to see this!!

Comment

So Cool. Thanks for bringing back m3f gold. Amazing build

Comment

I followed this thread when you linked it on the CSL register back in the day (I still remember your spreadsheet LOL).

I would say that you would have to be absolutely crazy to sell this - with the plethora of now NLA CSL parts, you would not be able to recreate this or you would find that it would cost you significantly more for second hand parts and would take you years to track them all down.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
                    Awesome Build
                    Are you following me still LOL. Whats up buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by M3dragon View Post

Are you following me still LOL. Whats up buddy.
                      Always my friend! Same ol Same ol but this time with the Baby so life is busy. Hope you and the family are good. I'll send you a whatsapp or text later.

Comment

Beautiful thread. Hope you still own this beauty. I am incredibly jealous of whomever was able to buy and own their car for 20 something years.

Comment

Yup still have it. Sitting in the garage waiting for some parts to be installed to make it more drive-able on the crappy CA roads we have.

Comment

Originally posted by M3dragon View Post
                            Yup still have it. Sitting in the garage waiting for some parts to be installed to make it more drive-able on the crappy CA roads we have.
                            Did you get rally spec suspension?

Comment

LOL no. I have a Raptor that is has long travel suspension for dirt use. I went to Koni shocks and I have HR springs but I need to try to find Eibachs. I had that setup as noted LONG ago and want to go back to that. I will sell the TCKlines once I have the new suspension on.

Comment

Working...
                              X