No announcement yet.

Slavik's 2002 Carbon Schwarz M3 6 Speed Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man this build… What M3 dreams are made of. Unbelievable attention to detail brother

Comment

Originally posted by AntRyv View Post
      Man this build… What M3 dreams are made of. Unbelievable attention to detail brother
      Thank you!!!
      2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Almost buttoned up the rear wall over the past weekend. Started off with trimming the rear trim panels to make them fit as OE as I could. Trimmed it with a marker and quarter inch at a time to make it fit as best as possible.

On the inside, I started by trimming the rear deck lid to fit new wall,

Just for good measure,I used a black permanent marker on the edge to cover up the white board so it looks like the OE fabric.

The finished look with the deck lid installed and prior to the rear seats going in:

Since there is no longer use for the ski bag, I deleted the whole setup to save some weight. Low and behold, 4 lbs saved from some hardware that I had no use for... Some pictures of everything installed a small reminder of what is behind the seats

As a finishing touch, I removed my already "lightweight lithium ion battery that weighed 30 lbs and installed a Braille Carbon Intesity battery with the weight of only 11 lbs!!!

2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Wow, that trunk trim turned out great. Should have been more patient when trimming mine.

Nice work!
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Very nicely done. Wish I could get that braille battery shipped to Bahrain lol

Comment

Working...
            X