No announcement yet.

BMWjunkie's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7/21/16:I picked up some OEM transmission fluid and OEM differential fluid from another member. Hopefully I can find some time this summer to change both of them.

2002 Jet Black/Grey ///M3

Full Supersprint Race Exhaust l PSDesigns Velocity Stack Kit l TMS Pulleys l TTFS Custom Alpha-N Tune l Work Brombachers

"Bags are for dead hookers"

Junkies Build Thread l Photography IG @Marlow_Media

Comment

6/26/17: Well this has absolutely nothing to do with cars or my build but it was something I wanted to share. Back in January while I was in Lake Placid for hockey I asked my best friend to marry me, and she actually said yes!!!

Yes I have agreed to give up all decision making ability and yes I will probably sacrifice a bit of my manhood but she is good with my passion for cars, indulges me and up until now hasn't told me to buy something for the car. So needless to say I'm very happy and can't wait to start the next chapter, but in the same breathe that means the car will sit a lot more now that we have a wedding to pay for:rofl3:

Full Supersprint Race Exhaust l PSDesigns Velocity Stack Kit l TMS Pulleys l TTFS Custom Alpha-N Tune l Work Brombachers

Comment

6/26/17: So I haven't done much in the way of the car this season as I've been fairly pre-occupied with other things in my life. Aside from dealing with some family health issues, one thing that has been a huge priority to me is house hunting; but alas after a long year of searching my fiance and I found our first home. It's nothing fancy or over the top but it works perfect for us and it will serve as a great place to start a family.

The garage is a bit rough but it's a blank slate to me, and I have some plans for it. I'm going to strip everything off the walls, rip out the ghetto bench, paint everything and eventually build a whole new bench setup. Obviously I will keep my fellow enthusiasts up to date as I progress.

I have four shop lights in there that are florescent bulbs but I want to upgrade to something brighter, especially for detailing purposes. Any suggestions from anyone on good quality shop lights that will really bring lots of light to the garage????

Comment

I did not update a lot since that last post in July 2017 but much has transpired since then.

First and foremost, my garage made lots of headway:

I ended up building a work bench, I'd later add a pegboard backing and second tier

Comment

I then took some time to finally rebuild my Brombachers, big thanks to Paul over at Ehlich Wheels for the complete rebuild.

Final specs:

19x 9 et 25
            19x 10 et 21

Comment

In October 2018 I was lucky enough to get married to an amazing woman, the photo was her idea ha!

]
              Last edited by BMWjunkie11; 04-05-2021, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I decided at somepoint after the wheels to change the front end a bit and bought the SGT Hartge rep lip, it's the next best thing to the real deal. Overall the fitment was pretty good, just lots of trial and error to get the perfect fit. I had done a DIY on M3forum, I will try to redo it now that this forum is up and running.

Last edited by BMWjunkie11; 04-05-2021, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I don't get the car out much but I did manage to get it out once or twice last year to take some photos

Comment

Late 2020 my wife and I got some great news, we found out she was pregnant with our first child. We are expecting a daughter any day now, I think at this point I'll need to get rid of the rear seat delete and put my seats back in for the car seat.

Being I'll be a dad soon, I felt it appropriate to get a new plate, even though I'll probably drive the car even less now ha. .

Comment

Nice, welcome back
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Welcome back and congrats on being a daddo.
                        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                        2005 BMW ///M3
                        Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                        2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Awesome to see you on here, I loved following your thread in m3f days. Congrats on the baby, I love the plate haha

Comment

Thanks guys, bummed the old forum went down, hopefully some stuff can be recovered but I'm certainly glad to be back at it again.

Comment

Congrats man

Comment

Working...
                              X