2020 BMW M3 + M4 G80/G82 Official Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
    I can confirm the new M4 is uglier in person.
    Can also confirm this. Saw the whole lineup at the front of the dealer and almost puked. Truly terrible. I'd so much rather just get the new supra and do some bolt-ons.

Comment

Originally posted by skristedja View Post

Can also confirm this. Saw the whole lineup at the front of the dealer and almost puked. Truly terrible. I'd so much rather just get the new supra and do some bolt-ons.
      The Supra isn't half bad. Our M3 sold in 10 minutes though. It literally went on sale, and the calls flooded in. We are clearly not the target audience.
      This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

I guess I'm very alone when I say that I like the design

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post

I don't hate it and I'll pass final judgement when I see it in person. I've passed on a new daily mainly because I've been holding out to drive it before I commit. I do wish they hadn't made the grills so humongous and that BMW would stop the ridiculous marketing campaign. With all that said I think the high end seats look fantastic and overall I the interior looks good.
          3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post

You're not. It definitely has its fans.

It's a bit early to say for sure, but for now the pattern seems similar to what we've seen with many of BMW's designs since Bangle. Automotive press hates it, enthusiasts hate it, forums and social media give the impression that everyone hates it.... and then it sells just fine. When you compare the people who are vocal about these designs with those who might actually buy the cars new, there's not a hell of a lot of overlap.

I'm not one of those fans, BTW. I'm more in the "don't hate it" camp myself, like oceansize -- and my opinion is hugely biased because it's the only way to get 3 pedals in this segment any more. Just describing what I've heard from people who would know.
            2008 M3 Sedan 6MT
            Slicktop, no iDrive | Öhlins by 3DM Motorsport | Autosolutions | SPL

2012 Mazda5 6MT
            Koni Special Active, Volvo parts

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGreyM View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJud8MEhntw

Personally, not a fan at all. I will say however, the interior and seats specifically is pretty cool
              Haha wow these are atrocious, almost as bad as the bangled generation of cars.
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
              X