2020 BMW M3 + M4 G80/G82 Official Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 BMW M3 + M4 G80/G82 Official Video

Iconic design and an unrivalled level of sportiness. Take a closer look at the all-new BMW M3 Sedan, BMW M4 Competition Coupé as well as the exclusive BMW M ...

Personally, not a fan at all. I will say however, the interior and seats specifically is pretty cool
    Last edited by SteelGreyM; 09-22-2020, 05:33 PM.

Agreed, I like the interior.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

no foxed rear brake calipers. I wonder if you could retrofit front body panels from regular 3 series sedan hehe
      Last edited by rbg; 09-22-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I really like the yellow paint, it would look great on an e46m3. Also, the blue interior looks awesome.
        E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
        Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Those M performance parts are god awful
          2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
          2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
          2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
            I really like the yellow paint, it would look great on an e46m3. Also, the blue interior looks awesome.
            I like green! I think it is way better then OG! Also finally bmw agree on seats, sorta sportsters :-)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	L4Ur4E.gif
Views:	566
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	57529

Comment

The m4 kinda reminds me of a less muscular mustang from the front/side view.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	26_DPAA010_ZN471_JPG_gallery_main~3.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	57558
                  2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

That grill ist just a show stopper. Not going to buy, period.

Oh and the "outrageous" new exhaust design: it was ugly when Lexus started vertically stacking exhaust pipes. Guess what, it hasn't gotten any better by putting a BMW logo on it.

Not sad I own an 18 year old E46 M3.

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

(B)avarian (M)eth (W)erks

Comment

Who are they marketing these cars to? Most of the older people who can drop $90k on a brand new sports car aren't going to want all the ricer/boy racer "M performance" parts like the body kit and spoiler. And I still can't believe that grill made it past all of the engineers, the marketing team, AND the executive stakeholders. All of them somehow signed off and said "yeah this is a winner here!" makes no sense.
                        2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by James31 View Post
                          The m4 kinda reminds me of a less muscular mustang from the front/side view.
                          Yes! Couldn’t put my finger on it before. It’s just a German mustang now. A muscle car.

It’s really disappointing to me that BMW is going this route. The last car was so popular because people without a brain could just Turn up the boost and have a car that was fast as hell.

I’ve had lots of seat time in an e46 and an f80 and while yes the f80 is tons of fun it’s just so unbelievably different compared to the e46. No small, lightweight, tossable, raw, driving experience. Whatever at least our cars jumped in value

Comment

I watched that video in disbelief. The exterior disaster of a design with the buck teeth and minimal fender flares, the interior by Air Jordan, brake-by-wire, available AWD, those M performance tacky cladding, and exhaust systems inspired by The Matrix squid robot thingys, it's incomprehensible how far BMW has lost its way. They fully jumped the shark.

As for their target market? The classy GT Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for grown ups is gone. This is perfect for the rich kids on the west coast with daddy's money from China.

Comment

Originally posted by Jickel180 View Post
                              I watched that video in disbelief. The exterior disaster of a design with the buck teeth and minimal fender flares, the interior by Air Jordan, brake-by-wire, available AWD, those M performance tacky cladding, and exhaust systems inspired by The Matrix squid robot thingys, it's incomprehensible how far BMW has lost its way. They fully jumped the shark.

As for their target market? The classy GT Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for grown ups is gone. This is perfect for the rich kids on the west coast with daddy's money from China.
                              This is too true. The front is a train wreck. No matter how much I try to like it, there is simply no angle, in any color, at any time that I have found it anything less than unforgivable. And the M Performance parts are an absolute travesty. It looks like it jumped straight of the fast and furious. I don't think I've ever seen something so ricey from the factory of any car manufacturer. I'd take a tesla model 3P and a hernia over this any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X