No announcement yet.

Timeless Beauty of BMW Cars - Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that is a steal. You can't even get a corolla for that money. Great pickup.
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

An old photo. The e30 was resprayed Rosso Corsa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACtC-3fX0JFx9Nt9L29rmhr9VtlJnrpuuqRy92OxAyvFNhgEp0HH3N1Bd4WIsh_oO2WYLkpLwQPi2lIcqqBGtZwCwvNtDsze1OJ42gWI3TylLmkjoe3aOgjzn6W4UDrsvZJV7mZ0CBhQQuv4GwHJC17YvS1L=w952-h714-no?authuser=0.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	100534

Comment

One of the ZHP:

Name:	iIGJIeSkIkEgeJ4PgrnIrAgdaZGPNSjvYg_S26QMVX2cphGwyvBHTU_IwZwJVgvervU5wE_HCtYnXj70Yvsm-58WWTl8OvG2NS-dRme-9PFH_vk9-XoT5SiKkOR1rdjDYQHcN6dnRazJCkUIt_Ypu7K8pgzbS8sHQY72wCtPbRd_HkD3HEEzCAjxWqtCPHgR1Jqn9qLx6JmOnSe4xqU4gmcipUZOHkT7JZbuHYkE0BA8jr-3MVI8wFcfF5-IAoZ
Views:	363
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	100539

Comment

A couple more:

Name:	ACtC-3cEh2tosAKtzmyZkq26qhfTVK_vOyyvYj87Ikui1bOdWP5yN7fXsrAY28c6PbmeA_qdUXqiDRqKLmBINl8z_yZF6Ovsw2E9MS4lGYxHEM-1lWo9ullmguNYWJbyvWKRzN5OCe5vJ5pHkG1C6IiAwi24=w919-h689-no?authuser=0.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	100684

Name:	ACtC-3d68gjBlqqCm3bXUNTLjPZwBdzAMk3nYbhGbvHHz-CHWyP6jCc6kGJExzDVarLYkzOxmRoHTbU1ucWhdKiYBQr95Mcntwz_l8OBGuBPKrpFbAejPfoj1FK_JERTjtWqi3S3C9Py74O7CkQogLtBA_9s=w919-h689-no?authuser=0.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	100685

Name:	ACtC-3ddEO3FpSWfc_KzHpmUFAF38qt5m5t2wAyaSVFk6YSTqzKs39WDrDrUY4Ad6fe6oNG4bJU74J6M3BYYyCFTLBLV5VBe1nDkBHqujKCpihyN5o3eka3bWx1HUp9Y2vThSICHw1au-_VvhR5liR_NdfgF=w923-h689-no?authuser=0.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	100686

Comment

Man, I really do want an E30M. Sadly, they are really out of my price range these days.
            BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

sent from my mephone
              Last edited by Icecream; 07-31-2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

How are you liking your M6?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post
                  How are you liking your M6?
                  Love it. Haven’t been able to “really” drive it since I worry about the bearings so until it’s fixed, it’s been parked waiting for my M3 to clear the garage. I will say, I bought it for a weekend/fun car but it is so awesome and ridiculously comfortable to drive I feel like I won’t be able to help myself from daily driving it. And the sound.. my god.

Comment

Originally posted by Icecream View Post

Love it. Haven’t been able to “really” drive it since I worry about the bearings so until it’s fixed, it’s been parked waiting for my M3 to clear the garage. I will say, I bought it for a weekend/fun car but it is so awesome and ridiculously comfortable to drive I feel like I won’t be able to help myself from daily driving it. And the sound.. my god.
                    Nice! Yeah, do the bearings and don't look back. Just did it on my E60M at 99k, and they were due:
                    Inked10750_3147420210524_094443_LI by Italian Horses, on Flickr

Comment

Nice! Yeah, do the bearings and don't look back. Just did it on my E60M at 99k, and they were due:
                      r
                      That's right you picked up the Sepang M5 right? I assume you are loving it too? Pretty good rod bearings for 100k but they were ready, #5 was asking to spin, good timing. Not to hijack this thread but did you get an oil analysis before hand? I just got mine back (attached below, don't mind the averages column). No idea on the miles or type of oil but the TBN was 3.0 so I assume some miles were put on it if it started at the typical 10 and the additive package looks pretty good. I was happy with the results overall but they need to be done.
                      F*** me, my m3 spun a bearing 2 days after I picked this up and I am having PTSD every time I take it out and still couldn't help taking it out to get coffee the other day. Might have someone else do the bearings just so I can start driving it sooner than later. That, some new injectors for piece of mind and it should be solid (famous last word emiright?) so long as the vanos pump, valve springs, smg pump, clutch, vanos solenoid and differential don't go lol.
                      Last edited by Icecream; 07-31-2021, 12:09 PM.

Comment

M1 modified by BMW dealer AHG. Race inspired bodywork and tuned to 350hp. Only 4k miles. Recently sold for lots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's right you picked up the Sepang M5 right? I assume you are loving it too? Pretty good rod bearings for 100k but they were ready, #5 was asking to spin, good timing. Not to hijack this thread but did you get an oil analysis before hand? I just got mine back (attached below, don't mind the averages column). No idea on the miles or type of oil but the TBN was 3.0 so I assume some miles were put on it if it started at the typical 10 and the additive package looks pretty good. I was happy with the results overall but they need to be done.
                          F*** me, my m3 spun a bearing 2 days after I picked this up and I am having PTSD every time I take it out and still couldn't help taking it out to get coffee the other day. Might have someone else do the bearings just so I can start driving it sooner than later. That, some new injectors for piece of mind and it should be solid (famous last word emiright?) so long as the vanos pump, valve springs, smg pump, clutch, vanos solenoid and differential don't go lol.
                          Yeah, the Sepang - it has been great, but I have too many cars at this point, so I have not been driving it much - partially because I'm still kinda bringing it back to what I want it to be, and part because of work, and all the recent travel I have been doing...I did oil analysis before the bearing job, and actually prior owner did one right before that, so I had some history (see below). It wasn't really much, and I think my bearings kind of reflect that. I suggest you change them regardless, you'll sleep much better My top shells looked pretty beat for 1 lead and 1 copper...

10750_6758520210524_094452 by Italian Horses, on Flickr

Comment

Yeah, the Sepang - it has been great, but I have too many cars at this point, so I have not been driving it much - partially because I'm still kinda bringing it back to what I want it to be, and part because of work, and all the recent travel I have been doing...I did oil analysis before the bearing job, and actually prior owner did one right before that, so I had some history (see below). It wasn't really much, and I think my bearings kind of reflect that. I suggest you change them regardless, you'll sleep much better My top shells looked pretty beat for 1 lead and 1 copper...
                            [
                            I just lost all faith in those reports (and my engine woth 11 lead).

Comment

I just lost all faith in those reports (and my engine woth 11 lead).
                              Lol, yeah - but I mean, the bearings didn't look totally awful for a 100k, come on I'm sure they just lost all the lead coating in the spots that were wearing and that is why the number was low.

Comment

Back on topic:

Comment

Working...
                                X