Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary Air System Readiness

Hi everyone,

I am in desperate need of help to get my car to pass E-Check before the snow falls here in Ohio, and I put the car away for the winter. I should preface this post with the fact that I have never coded anything on this car before. I need to get the 'Secondary air system' which currently reads, "Incomplete", to show as "Ready". For reference, my car is catless, and thus, my SAP has been deleted, so it makes sense as to why it shows as "incomplete". Misfire, fuel system, catalyst, evap, O2, and O2 heater are showing "Complete". Heated catalyst, and EGR are showing as "not available". I saw a post whereby zeroing out the thirteenth bites of various strings could help force readiness? Needless to say, modifying hexadecimals in the car's .bin file is quite nerve-racking - especially for a novice... I've already tried to locate some of the strings that another member had success in suppressing and encountered great difficulties. I would be happy to provide my bin file to someone with the skillset to set the SAP to show as "Ready" - and compensate them for their time (I'm not sure if this practice is allowed, but this is my last resort). According to the weather forecast, I only have until Friday before it starts snowing.

Any help is greatly appreciated
    2006 M3 ZCP | Silver Grey | Cinnamon | 6MT | 1 of 4 in North America | @SilberGrauM3 |
    | Build Journal |

Can you not reinstall it?
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
    X