Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Sign me up for testing code changes.

XDF for tunerpro is also very interesting.

What is DS2 logging? Is there a way to bridge it to CAN. I use Racecapture to log data and it works exclusively on CAN.
    DS2 logging is over k-line. You need to have a converter that requests the data, receives and transmit over can to your third party device.
    …under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by S54B32 View Post

DS2 logging is over k-line. You need to have a converter that requests the data, receives and transmit over can to your third party device.
      Is DS2 a product?

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Is DS2 a product?
        It's a protocol.

http://markgardnergibson.com/BMW/protocol.html ​​​​​​https://github.com/tomicooler/bmwe46oil
        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Im interested on this since I have an SMG S54 S/C on my 318Ti. I have changed every parameter I can think of to make it as smooth as possible at low speeds and auto mode but it still doesn't feel right. Full throttle works great. SMG CSL tune on TCU

DME torque maps play a huge role on how and when the SMG TCU change gears.

Comment

Originally posted by Jony787 View Post
            Im interested on this since I have an SMG S54 S/C on my 318Ti. I have changed every parameter I can think of to make it as smooth as possible at low speeds and auto mode but it still doesn't feel right. Full throttle works great. SMG CSL tune on TCU

DME torque maps play a huge role on how and when the SMG TCU change gears.
            If you have oem flywheel, fully integrated Mk20/mk60 with working DSC mode from M3 and oem CSL smg engine parameters it should be working as smooth as possible in E46 m3. Otherwise it‘s hardware problem like different clutch material, wrong learned bite point etc
            …under construction.

Comment

S54B32 The only thing missing is the DSC. Im using OEM Flywheel. On the DME side, CSL SMG parameters are added to the DME. Im using a 3.73 E30 Differential.

Comment

Originally posted by Jony787 View Post
                S54B32 The only thing missing is the DSC. Im using OEM Flywheel. On the DME side, CSL SMG parameters are added to the DME. Im using a 3.73 E30 Differential.
                If yaw sensor, 4 wheel speed sensors and can connections between dme, smg and Mk60 are present it should be doable.

But you must implement in smg software the different differential gear ratio, that the smg computer can calculate correct gearing speeds for shifting. Some figured this out like olza, there was a thread regarding this
                …under construction.

Comment

Working...
                X