Determine if my DME is stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Determine if my DME is stock

I've pulled both a full and partial dump from my DME, and have the partial loaded in TunerPro with the 1301 XDF.

Is there a reasonably easy way to tell if the DME is stock, or if someone has messed with the tune? I can't seem to find another 1301 partial to compare it to.

This is a Euro MSS54 running 211322001301-J424

The only way to know for sure would be a checksum calculation but that would require you to have the original to compare against of course.
    Last edited by oceansize; 03-24-2024, 07:03 AM.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
      The only way to know for sure would be a checksum calculation but that would require you to have the original to compare against of course.
      That's fair.

Flicking through the tables and a handful of them are scrambled which I'm assuming is the XDF not mapping the data correctly? Intake_TARGET 01 for example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	55
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	258820

Others look okay though, for example Exhaust_TARGET 01:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	48
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	258821​​

Comment