Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSL HP Conversion and now "Switch Chain Grip" faults occur?? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL HP Conversion and now "Switch Chain Grip" faults occur?? Help!

Hi all!

Short version: My car is a 2003 and SMG to Manual Swap was done many years ago, Cruise control worked fine and also the car.

Winter 2023 i bought Karbonious Intake and converted my ECU to a HP version so i can use the proper CSL tune - but after that my car randomly stalls when coming to a stop? I used ECU Worx MSS5X BINARY MODIFICATION TOOL and my current software the options below are NOT ticked in like on the pictures below.

I changed it so it was the same as on the pictures below and after that i get a new error code: "DME Digital Motor Electronics, Internal DME Fault"

And either way my cruise control works but the stalling parts f*****g annoyes me.
    Attached Files

I covered this already in a thread below

In the latest version of ECU worx You have the option to choose clutch switch with GPS option or clutch switch direct wire and then you have a check box for GPS delete Those options work in general but they are not setting one additional option. Two cars that I flashed for SMG to 6 MT conversion. I've used ECUworx and both

Comment

Working...
    X