No announcement yet.

Fuel Pump Prime Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 seconds sounds too long. In my E30 S54 as the pump was just under the rear seat, it was very audible when priming. I think ~2 seconds sounds about right. In which case I would doubt there to be a conversion, unless in milliseconds....Also, if someone DOES find it, and the XDFs are wrong, please submit a bug report or correct the XDFs yourself on github.
    TunerPro XDFs, DTCs, A2L, DIY Bench Flash Harness, Swap XDFs COMPREHENSIVE

Comment

Sorry I think you're right that ENDE isn't correct, that's probably something with the start transition.

If you get rid of the conversion on K_EKP_PERIOD the value is 2595 ms, 2595/1000= 2.6 seconds which sounds like the right spot

I've found more than a few of the time conversions to be incorrect as far as I can tell, my XDF has x*0.00321

I'd also be willing to bet EKP_LOWTIME_MIN should also have no conversion if it's in ms
      Last edited by exodus454; 09-02-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I tried K_EKP_PERIOD set to 5000ms but no change.

Comment

Can the fuel pump be set to prime when unlocking the car instead of ignition?

Comment

Originally posted by kokgo20 View Post
            Can the fuel pump be set to prime when unlocking the car instead of ignition?
            Not from factory. But you could program your own device to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomba View Post

Not from factory. But you could program your own device to do so.
              How can we do that?
              what module, code, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by kokgo20 View Post

How can we do that?
                what module, code, etc?
                Program an Arduino or STM32 to observe signals and activate the fuel pump. You have to create your own device. Factory modules were not designed to do such.

Comment

Working...
                X