ECU Worx SAP Delete - System Ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECU Worx SAP Delete - System Ready?

E46 M3, trying to pass in CA with a SAP delete.

Hardware removed and flashed, does it still say the system is "ready"? What does it read as? Am I going to have to reinstall everything to pass?

it has always shown READY for me when i chose hardware removed option in the tool.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Is it the same for cats?

Comment

No, we're not that lucky lol
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Is there any s/w tools out there we can set the cats to ready? TTFS s/w was set to ready on my old E46. Other option I was thinking was O2 spacers (defouler).

Comment

Originally posted by 8000RPM View Post
              Is it the same for cats?
              QUOTE=Tbonem3;n54477]No, we're not that lucky lol[/QUOTE]

actually in my cars i have had good experience for getting CATS to show ready. in ECUWorx tool i just choose the options for Disable Cat Efficiency and Delete Rear O2. and once i did that Cat showed ready for me. on one car o2 heater passed and O2 showed Ready when the front sensors passed. on the other car, i had bad front o2 sensors and needed to pass emissions so i did the above and Cat showed ready but o2 showed not ready because of the faulty primary O2 sensors but for me that was fine because i can pass with 1 not ready.

give it a try it may work for you.

Comment

Thanks that’s what I was looking for. For some reason, its not listed as an option on their webpage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	43893332-6CE0-4CDC-BD71-A9EAFC70DB73.jpeg
Views:	382
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	55380

Comment

Originally posted by 8000RPM View Post
                  Thanks that’s what I was looking for. For some reason, its not listed as an option on their webpage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	43893332-6CE0-4CDC-BD71-A9EAFC70DB73.jpeg
Views:	382
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	55380
                  This is what you want: http://www.ecuworx.co.uk/how-to/a-ru...-what-they-do/
                  2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Need some advice as I’m not an IT guy. Will this computer work for ECU Worx and the other BMW s/w programs like INPA / GT1?

Comment

Working...
                    X