Cold Start Delete Address for CSL Program Version 0401

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Start Delete Address for CSL Program Version 0401

Looking for the hex address and function name if anyone recalls for cold start delete on CSL program version 0401. I have the CSL xdf but cant recall for the life of me what the fuel enrichment function name is. I recall on the standard MSS54HP dme the function resides at address 0x82 but this does not appear to be the case for MSS54HP CSL. If anyone has this it would be appreciated. Thanks!
    2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Anyone?

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Comment

Looks like you can change that with TunerPro, it's the Laufunruhe function. I'm not sure where the actual hex value is.
      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread
      Melbourne Red e93m3

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
        Looks like you can change that with TunerPro, it's the Laufunruhe function. I'm not sure where the actual hex value is.
        Damn not even finding that function in the CSL XDF with TunerPro
        Last edited by thegenius46m; 02-15-2021, 12:03 PM.

Comment

I am not a pro with this, but I don't think there is a single cold start map that you can "disable". The VE table at 0xD770 is a cold VE (ECT<70*C) table from my understanding, and one I did edit as my cold AFR were all over the place. There are other table(s) with factors that are applied in a formula to alter your fueling. What are you trying to accomplish with this?

Comment

Fuel Injection_COLD START ENGINE TEMP (K_TI_TMOT_KS) - 0x82 (1-byte)
            ((x-48)*(9/5))+32 if you want F° -or- x-48 if you want C°
            Change to -40° to disable cold start enrichment.

Comment

You're better off disabling the cat heating routines IMO - that accomplishes what most people are looking for with cold start deletes. Cold start enrichment is actually useful.

Comment

Originally posted by SliM3 View Post
                Fuel Injection_COLD START ENGINE TEMP (K_TI_TMOT_KS) - 0x82 (1-byte)
                ((x-48)*(9/5))+32 if you want F° -or- x-48 if you want C°
                Change to -40° to disable cold start enrichment.
                So this is the parameter I've modified for years and it's done exactly what I wanted to accomplish. Get rid of the enrichment that makes the drivability shit and obnoxious cold start if you have a loud exhaust. Was under the impression the CSL program version 0401 may have a different location because my friend said that after I disabled it on his car, he didn't notice any difference in how loud his car starts up, but noticed his WOT AFRs are slightly leaner which didn't make sense to me as this has nothing to do with WOT map.

I see now in the CSL XDF that 0x82 is the indeed the same as I had noted previously, just wasn't sure of the parameter name. Appreciate you confirming this SliM3. It's a shame this info wasn't ported from the old forum but glad you guys are still around.

Comment

Working...
                X