MSS54HP DME is not accepting the full bin file for CSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegenius46m View Post

Hmm... luckily I have that flash harness and a power supply. Where do I ground pin 32 on each eeprom?
    Its actually pin37 on mss54. ms43 is pin 32.

Any ground on the board should do. The case of the ECU is ground, so If you have a helper to hold leads on the chips while you apply power you don't need to solder it. The ECU enclosure should also be ground, or negative terminal on your power supply should also work.

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Its actually pin37 on mss54. ms43 is pin 32.

Any ground on the board should do. The case of the ECU is ground, so If you have a helper to hold leads on the chips while you apply power you don't need to solder it. The ECU enclosure should also be ground, or negative terminal on your power supply should also work.
      Oh nice. Good to know for future. I had a feeling but didn't have time to try this as I'm super pressed for time for a road trip and did not plan for this. I just overnighted the dme to kassel to bdm flash the dme.
      2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Working...
      X