X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing with my buddy in a GT4CS at Mid Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post
      new car upgrades, new pb... by over 4 seconds. insane.

Nice! Car looks like its hooked up especially between 7-8 or whatever the turns are before the esses going onto the back straight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

Nice! Car looks like its hooked up especially between 7-8 or whatever the turns are before the esses going onto the back straight.
        With all the upgrades, the car is insane... the traction is so addicting and it almost feels like you're cruising. The first few laps, I had already beat my previous best times and felt like I was on cruise control. The real test will be when I detune for TT3 power levels cuz right now I'm at a TT2 level.
        2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
        2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

With all the upgrades, the car is insane... the traction is so addicting and it almost feels like you're cruising. The first few laps, I had already beat my previous best times and felt like I was on cruise control. The real test will be when I detune for TT3 power levels cuz right now I'm at a TT2 level.
          I find it hard to trust that the car will stay on track so I know I was under-driving especially at turn in and faster turns. There’s a new world of possibilities what weren’t there before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedCommie View Post
            Playing with my buddy in a GT4CS at Mid Ohio
            great stuff!

Why do you think you were loosing the rear end through the bus stop? I had my first weekend at Mid-Ohio in September and was experiencing the same issue once I started getting up to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post

great stuff!

Why do you think you were loosing the rear end through the bus stop? I had my first weekend at Mid-Ohio in September and was experiencing the same issue once I started getting up to speed.
              I typically jump right back on throttle after brake with the left foot, so just getting greedy. Feels quick

Car is on revalved TC Kline D/A's with 970/1120 spring rate, front sway bar medium, rear at one setting from full soft. Maybe I need to change the rear down to full soft. Still playing around with shock settings as well, maybe a click less compression would help at MO, that bump at Carousel is getting brutal. The new patch in Keyhole doesn't feel fast, car just seems to push through it.

Comment

I typically jump right back on throttle after brake with the left foot, so just getting greedy. Feels quick

Car is on revalved TC Kline D/A's with 970/1120 spring rate, front sway bar medium, rear at one setting from full soft. Maybe I need to change the rear down to full soft. Still playing around with shock settings as well, maybe a click less compression would help at MO, that bump at Carousel is getting brutal. The new patch in Keyhole doesn't feel fast, car just seems to push through it.
                Oh wow! I’m going to revalve my TCKs for higher spring rates. Who did it?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

Oh wow! I’m going to revalve my TCKs for higher spring rates. Who did it?

True Choice in HIlliard, Ohio! Painted them yellow too

They gave me football curves with the shocks, and my buddy recommended some shock settings based off the graphs.

Comment

new car upgrades, new pb... by over 4 seconds. insane.

What did Tony do to your car this go around other than dash and finish the roll cage?

Comment

Originally posted by Bento View Post

What did Tony do to your car this go around other than dash and finish the roll cage?
                      Aero, flat trunk, cae shifter, 5 speed swap, new clutch, fire system, chillout install, cf roof, pecan quarter and rear windows, fender work to fit 295 Hoosiers. That’s the most of it.

2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                      2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Had to stay in it...I was running down that Cayman!

Comment

VIR this past weekend. Lower intermediate.

I know its slow. Just getting back on track with the new car after the wreck a couple years ago.

Comment

Here's mine from VIR. Need to sort the suspension out still, curbs are upsetting the car too much.

Comment

Here's mine from VIR. Need to sort the suspension out still, curbs are upsetting the car too much.

Specs on your car? Thats a good lap. I just bought an E46M3 as my back up track car to the E30M3 car, and can't wait to get it out to VIR for a test to see how I like it. All I've ever really driven on track is an E30M3 ha. Mine is a little more modded than most though....

T

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mangler View Post

Specs on your car? Thats a good lap. I just bought an E46M3 as my back up track car to the E30M3 car, and can't wait to get it out to VIR for a test to see how I like it. All I've ever really driven on track is an E30M3 ha. Mine is a little more modded than most though....

T
                                Essentially it's 3100lbs with driver, 310whp, TCK D/A's on 970/1120 springs, on Pirelli DHD2 scrubs, built diff, no aero.

I think I need to turn down the compression as it's pretty wild over some of the curbs, have about 2-3 clicks left on the adjustments. Gets two wheels up in oak tree and hops pretty violently over the middle upper esses curb (right one), hard to stay in throttle over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X