Track Video Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Video Thread

Post your track videos and increase your post count!

I had lost my front splitter...because it was wood and it broke. It made a much bigger difference than I thought!

Comment

Video from Bmwcca Club race at Road Atlanta feb 2020. Glad I made the trip down from Ny before the virus cancelled everything.

My car is a 95 m3 running in IP class 265whp, 3000#, aero, 225 r7's, kw clubsports.

Finished 2nd in class in this race.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_f4.jpeg
Views:	1439
Size:	207.6 KB
ID:	6861

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post
        I had lost my front splitter...because it was wood and it broke. It made a much bigger difference than I thought!
        Was the wood craftsmanship better than this fine piece?

Click image for larger version  Name:	d8412a1876f470e168c11eda101a578c.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.9 KB ID:	6935
        TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

A few laps of Mount Panorama (Bathurst), first time having the privilege to race a weekend there and now puts me on the priority invite list for each year. Absolutely fantastic track, especially going up and down the mountain, plenty to improve upon (hopefully) this year

Comment

Originally posted by Kthree View Post
            A few laps of Mount Panorama (Bathurst)
            Incredible, this track is up there on my bucket list. Nice driving and seems like a well sorted car!
            Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3

Instagram

Comment

Last summer at our local racetrack (MSR Houston) and my first time on track in years.

Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Kthree View Post
                A few laps of Mount Panorama (Bathurst), first time having the privilege to race a weekend there and now puts me on the priority invite list for each year. Absolutely fantastic track, especially going up and down the mountain, plenty to improve upon (hopefully) this year
                That track looks bonkers. Definitely on the bucket list.
                2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
                2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
                2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Local spot at Eagles Canyon just outside Dallas. Considering becoming a member there to get access to it more frequently!

2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
                  2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post
                    Local spot at Eagles Canyon just outside Dallas.
                    The new surface looks great. Can't wait to make it up there for some elevation change, we lack that down here.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Mike0032 View Post

The new surface looks great. Can't wait to make it up there for some elevation change, we lack that down here.
                      It's worth the drive up... I really miss the elevation of the California tracks, so this is a good substitute.

Comment

A pretty sweet full 360. Just kept my foot in it. One of the better places to spin...right in front of the grid. Lol

Comment

Had a Monday funday track event at Cresson a few weeks ago and was battling some dead pads. Can't wait to upgrade to an AP kit soon.

Comment

Road Atlanta

Comment

Lime Rock Park the other week

2004 E46 M3 @ SCDA Lime Rock Park. Fun catching up through the corners, I just get blown away on the straights. 6.29.2020

2004 E46 M3 @ SCDA Lime Rock Park event on 6/29/2020 in Int 1 group

Comment

Working...
                              X