• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wernd View Post

If your new tires aren't the newer bridgestone good luck with a better time
    Lol, they are. RE71RS's.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddybearCup View Post

Lol, they are. RE71RS's.
      Keep in mind they can get greasy and go off a cliff like the old RE01R did. So you can't drive them as hard as the RE71R

Comment

The surface at this track (MSR Houston) turns to total garbage when it is hot and sunny. It is inconsistent where the track loses grip. Let's say it was a tricky weekend. The car still did well. No issues other than a falling bolt and washer from something (I think the sunroof delete). About 3 seconds off my PR which isn't bad considering it was hot as hell and the Toyo RRs are almost at the end of their life.

Comment

Shake and bake at the Glen with Wernd

Comment

Henry I can't say enough good things about you and your driving. I can't remember the last time I was driving that hard and because of it made that many mistakes! It was an absolute blast and I thank you for it. Next time I will bring my A game and hopefully the results will be different lol. For anyone looking to learn how to drive the Glen do a GVC BMW event and ask for trackjunky to be your instructor!

I still owe that silver E46 $20 for not letting you by at turn 2.....

Here's my view of the battle.

Comment

Wernd thx for the kind words. Man you are quick! You kept me on my toes the whole time which was fun as hell. The Glen is my home track. I probably have over 2k laps at the Glen on you so considering that you did damn well! I always run with BMWCCA GVC chapter because they always put on a great event and this last one was no exception.

That silver E46... I was pretty annoyed as you can see my hand gesture 😄. It really killed the flow we had and the gap I got, but it made things a bit more spicy afterwards, like that pass at the bus stop lol. Looking forward to our next one!

Comment

Time trial...the winning lap. Oh...we go to the track during the winter here in TX!

Last edited by bigjae46; 01-29-2024, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X