• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trackjunky View Post
    New PB on slicks
    Are you wearing slippers? Hahaha

Comment

I haven't driven much this year...one event so far. Trying to lose all of this covid weight and get back into shape AND I've been playing a lot more ice hockey. Figure this is my last push before I get too old...then I'll have more time to spend at the track.

It is quite apparent that the last time I drove was 6 months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

Are you wearing slippers? Hahaha
        Nah those are just the Senna special racing shoes

2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

😅 just trying to channel some Senna energy

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunky View Post
            😅 just trying to channel some Senna energy
            Why would you wanna hit the wall? Too soon?

Comment

Me being chased arounf Ozarks International Raceway (OIR) by Chris in a Corvette.

Feff

MVP Track Time

Comment

7 laps at Mid-Ohio chasing friends and then being chased by a GT4 I had passed earlier in the session when he was warming up his Hoosiers. I was trying hard to stay ahead! Flashed the black E36 hoping for a point at the end of the back straight and I should have done the same with the yellow Vette....... If I had I would have made the checkered without letting the GT4 by. NSFWL at the end because I was disappointed that a half lap after I let him by the session was over LOL

I will fix the shaky cam before the Genesee Valley event at Watkins Glen the end of September

Comment

Originally posted by Wernd View Post

Why would you wanna hit the wall? Too soon?
                  Touche 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Feffman View Post
                    Me being chased arounf Ozarks International Raceway (OIR) by Chris in a Corvette.

Feff

Every time I get one of your email newsletters, I look up how far those tracks are from the PNW, lol. Ozarks looks amazing.
                    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

I'm curious if Ozarks will be given the green light for hosting a BMW HPDE next year. A feasibility track day will happen very soon to see if it's possible, fingers crossed

Comment

Warmer day (for the midwest) at blackhawk farms, first time setting a time on this car there, with old RE71R tires and a passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddybearCup View Post
                          Warmer day (for the midwest) at blackhawk farms, first time setting a time on this car there, with old RE71R tires and a passenger.

Looks like a solid lap! Was this at the Windy City event there last month?

Comment

Originally posted by Wernd View Post

Looks like a solid lap! Was this at the Windy City event there last month?
                            Thanks! It was with Revmatch, early July. Hope to be back again late this month, with some suspension tweaks and new tires, to see if I can cut a little more time off.

Comment

Thanks! It was with Revmatch, early July. Hope to be back again late this month, with some suspension tweaks and new tires, to see if I can cut a little more time off.
                              If your new tires aren't the newer bridgestone good luck with a better time

Comment

Nice driving but fail on properly embedding the video.

That looks like a fun little course. I was in Milwaukee for 3 years, never got a chance to go there since my engine blew up at Road America.

Comment

Working...
                                X