Turner Motorsport Sway Bar Kit 30mm/25mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner Motorsport Sway Bar Kit 30mm/25mm

I'm considering the Turner Motorsport Sway Bar Kit for my track car project. Any opinions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sway bar kit.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	76377
    Instagram: M3Journal

i run these and love it.. No issues in the past 3 years.
    Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! What setting are you using?

Comment

I use just the front on soft. I run flat ride with Ohlins, spring rates are 375, 672.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mrgizmo04 View Post
          I use just the front on soft. I run flat ride with Ohlins, spring rates are 375, 672.

I'm assuming you used the FCM spreadsheet, what FRC % does that end up at?
          '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

I'm assuming you used the FCM spreadsheet, what FRC % does that end up at?
            Yes, it's about 72.5. Also to clarify, when I said I just use the front, I use the front Turner bar, but kept the stock rear, so rear is present.

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mrgizmo04 View Post
              Yes, it's about 72.5. Also to clarify, when I said I just use the front, I use the front Turner bar, but kept the stock rear, so rear is present.

Do you find that's neutral-ish at the limit? Are you running square tires?

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Do you find that's neutral-ish at the limit? Are you running square tires?
                I run square. It's a bit playful, but I've gotten used to it. I would run on med setting (which would up front roll couple to 74% or so with 375/672), especially because I'm looking to drop the front rate to 350 (would up flat ride from 3% with 375 to 6% range with 350) while changing FRC by a few %, but with bar on med with 350, FRC would be around 74%.

I prefer a playful car, so there is a degree of personal preference here too for setup.

Youtube DIYs and more

Comment

Awesome, appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Great feedback, thanks gents!

Comment

Working...
                    X