Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW Injector Cleaning/Flow Test Service

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    BMW Injector Cleaning/Flow Test Service

    As the title says, I want to offer Injector Cleaning and Flow Testing to the forum members. I can do all top feed injectors but I have only worked on S54 injectors till now.
    I can perform injector leak down tests, spray pattern analysis, static and dynamic flow testing (can monitor injector flow across an RPM sweep). I will also ohm test all injectors and provide a before and after data sheet including flow test results.
    The service is $10/injector.
    I can also replace the O-rings, filter baskets and pintle caps for an additional $10/injector.

    I am located in North Carolina and can turn a set of injectors around in 3 days or less. If injectors need rebuilt, this might add a couple of days depending on replacement parts availability.

    In addition to the injector service fee, you would also be responsible for shipping both ways, please make sure to include a return shipping label when you send me your injectors.
    I will accept paypal - [email protected] (+paypal fee unless sent thru friends and family) or venmo - [email protected]. I will send shipping instructions once payment is received.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Lou
    ​​

    #2
    Where in NC are you located?

    Comment


      #3
      PM sent

      Just a thought - up your price to cover the PP fee and accept G&S only. That way you can be used as business income and you can deduct expenses. But if you’re unsure…consult with an accountant.
      Last edited by bigjae46; 02-01-2024, 08:09 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post
        Where in NC are you located?
        High Point

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by gheorghe View Post

          High Point
          I am in charlotte, so you are close. good to know. Do you work on E46 as well ?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post

            I am in charlotte, so you are close. good to know. Do you work on E46 as well ?
            yes, I do all of my own work on my car. What work do you need?​

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post

              I am in charlotte, so you are close. good to know. Do you work on E46 as well ?
              Where in Charlotte? I'm in Charlotte as well.

              Comment


                #8
                Thanks for setting this up. Will get with you once I have a chance to pull injectors.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by gheorghe View Post

                  yes, I do all of my own work on my car. What work do you need?​
                  Just asking if I need anything, I work on my car as well. Sometimes little help is good ​

                  Originally posted by bimmerfan08 View Post

                  Where in Charlotte? I'm in Charlotte as well.
                  I am in Waxhaw

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post
                    Just asking if I need anything, I work on my car as well. Sometimes little help is good ​
                    Absolutely, let me know if you have any questions and if you ever make it up to the triad area

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post
                      Just asking if I need anything, I work on my car as well. Sometimes little help is good ​



                      I am in Waxhaw
                      Roger. I'm near NoDa.

                      Are you in our local E46 M3 WhatsApp chat?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by gheorghe View Post

                        Absolutely, let me know if you have any questions and if you ever make it up to the triad area
                        ​
                        Surething!

                        Originally posted by bimmerfan08 View Post

                        Roger. I'm near NoDa.

                        Are you in our local E46 M3 WhatsApp chat?
                        I am not aware of that, I recently moved to this area. What is the group name ?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post
                          ​
                          Surething!


                          I am not aware of that, I recently moved to this area. What is the group name ?
                          I'll PM you. I don't think you'll be able to find it. Welcome to Charlotte, btw.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by bimmerfan08 View Post

                            I'll PM you. I don't think you'll be able to find it. Welcome to Charlotte, btw.
                            Thanks

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Quick response and quick turn-around.
                              Highly recommend!!
                              06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

                              Budget CSL MAP Conversion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X