BMW Injector Cleaning/Flow Test Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Injector Cleaning/Flow Test Service

As the title says, I want to offer Injector Cleaning and Flow Testing to the forum members. I can do all top feed injectors but I have only worked on S54 injectors till now.
    I can perform injector leak down tests, spray pattern analysis, static and dynamic flow testing (can monitor injector flow across an RPM sweep). I will also ohm test all injectors and provide a before and after data sheet including flow test results.
    The service is $10/injector.
    I can also replace the O-rings, filter baskets and pintle caps for an additional $10/injector.

I am located in North Carolina and can turn a set of injectors around in 3 days or less. If injectors need rebuilt, this might add a couple of days depending on replacement parts availability.

In addition to the injector service fee, you would also be responsible for shipping both ways, please make sure to include a return shipping label when you send me your injectors.
    I will accept paypal - lucian_dobrin@hotmail.com (+paypal fee unless sent thru friends and family) or venmo - lucian_dobrin@hotmail.com. I will send shipping instructions once payment is received.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Lou
    ​​

Where in NC are you located?

Comment

PM sent

Just a thought - up your price to cover the PP fee and accept G&S only. That way you can be used as business income and you can deduct expenses. But if you’re unsure…consult with an accountant.
      Last edited by bigjae46; 02-01-2024, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post
        Where in NC are you located?
        High Point

Comment

Originally posted by gheorghe View Post

High Point
          I am in charlotte, so you are close. good to know. Do you work on E46 as well ?

Comment

yes, I do all of my own work on my car. What work do you need?​

Comment

Where in Charlotte? I'm in Charlotte as well.

Comment

Thanks for setting this up. Will get with you once I have a chance to pull injectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yes, I do all of my own work on my car. What work do you need?​
                  Just asking if I need anything, I work on my car as well. Sometimes little help is good

Originally posted by bimmerfan08 View Post

Where in Charlotte? I'm in Charlotte as well.
                  I am in Waxhaw

Comment

Just asking if I need anything, I work on my car as well. Sometimes little help is good
                    Absolutely, let me know if you have any questions and if you ever make it up to the triad area

Comment

I am in Waxhaw
                      Roger. I'm near NoDa.

Are you in our local E46 M3 WhatsApp chat?

Comment

Absolutely, let me know if you have any questions and if you ever make it up to the triad area

Surething!

Roger. I'm near NoDa.

Are you in our local E46 M3 WhatsApp chat?
                        I am not aware of that, I recently moved to this area. What is the group name ?

Comment

Surething!

I am not aware of that, I recently moved to this area. What is the group name ?
                          I'll PM you. I don't think you'll be able to find it. Welcome to Charlotte, btw.

Comment

I'll PM you. I don't think you'll be able to find it. Welcome to Charlotte, btw.
                            Thanks

Comment

Quick response and quick turn-around.
                              Highly recommend!!
                              06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X