No announcement yet.

E46 M3 CSL MAP Conversion Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested as I’m hopefully planning on installing a csl air box.

a couple of Qs:

1. Do you have any available?
    2. Does this come with instructions on how to install?
    3. Assuming I have a CSL converted MSS54hp, If I need to convert the car back to the stock plenum for CA smog proposes, do I have to uninstall this and pull out all the connectors And then put my oem DME back on?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Yes.
      Yes.
      You can just unplug the sensor and hide it under the dme cover
      06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Originally posted by jpy1980 View Post
        Interested as I’m hopefully planning on installing a csl air box.

a couple of Qs:

1. Do you have any available?
        2. Does this come with instructions on how to install?
        3. Assuming I have a CSL converted MSS54hp, If I need to convert the car back to the stock plenum for CA smog proposes, do I have to uninstall this and pull out all the connectors And then put my oem DME back on?

Please let me know. Thanks!
        Answer above!
        pm me when you ready!
        thanks
        06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Working...
        X