OEM CSL Bootlid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreekFire View Post
    word of advice if you do manage to bite the bullet and have ecs ship one to you...
    eally stress the fact that they open up the box, confirm corners are not banged up before shipment and really pack the hell out of them to protect them from damage... ive seen two different people have completely wiped out trunk edges...
    Appreciate the advice. I had a friend receive one with a broken edge a few years back.

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
    Link
    Thanks Nick - he's looking for local pick up and honestly I think if I'm patient a deal will pop up on these again between $2K-$2,500 (+tax and shipping of course) from ECS/Turner/Euroconnex. Appreciate the link though and best of luck to him on his sale.

Comment

Still looking - bump!

Comment

Still searching - would prefer not to ship it so I'm willing to drive within reason or meet halfway (located in Denver).

Comment

Saw this earlier today, don't know whose it is but worth a shot contacting in my opinion! Hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by PaulM3 View Post
            https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts...481177668.html

Saw this earlier today, don't know whose it is but worth a shot contacting in my opinion! Hope it helps
            Thanks Paul - appreciate the heads up!

Comment

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts...481177668.html

Unfortunately sold before I could get to it.

Bump - would love to find one already painted Silver Grey or Interlagos!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3093CAD8-DD4B-4F58-BD1F-C667EFD9870C.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	168653

Don’t mind me, just here to brag about a oe interlagos trunk.
                2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Since this forum post is popping compared to mine, anyone know a good CSL front bumper to get, im going towards the Status gruppe one and know that I still would need modifications done? Any suggestions help.

Comment

Since this forum post is popping compared to mine, anyone know a good CSL front bumper to get, im going towards the Status gruppe one and know that I still would need modifications done? Any suggestions help.
                    I'm holding out hope on this one from Matt:

Hey guys, I'm starting this thread to document my unboxing and fitment impressions on the 10mm Widened Carbon Fenders (https://euroconnex.co/collections/e46-m3/products/widened-carbon-fenders) and CSL Carbon Bumper (https://euroconnex.co/collections/e46-m3/products/csl-carbon-front-bumper) . Pricing & Terms TBD. There are

Still looking - bump!

Comment

If you can somehow someway get a hold of mile end composites and convince him to sell you one, that is the move. Apparently he still makes and sells them, but they're not the easiest things to get.

Comment

Schmeidman has em for around $2k + $300 or so for shipping. Says 2 pieces in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post
                          Schmeidman has em for around $2k + $300 or so for shipping. Says 2 pieces in stock.
                          Thanks for the heads up. I wonder what kind of import duties would be assessed on shipping it over..

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder what kind of import duties would be assessed on shipping it over..
                            I shipped two from schmiedmann, VAT wasn’t horrible. Don’t recall the exact amount but was stomachable
                            2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

I've purchased tons of things from Europe and overseas and I have never had to pay import duties. 🤷‍♂️

IIRC if it ships from the EU it's exempt. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
                              Last edited by fullyflaredd; 06-30-2022, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post
                                I've purchased tons of things from Europe and overseas and I have never had to pay import duties. 🤷‍♂️

IIRC if it ships from the EU it's exempt. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
                                You're wrong.
                                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
                                X