X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

You're wrong.
    Go on...I'd like to know more.

EDIT: threshold is $800. Not sure how the pole positions I got weren't taxed, but I guess I'll take it lol.
    Last edited by fullyflaredd; 06-30-2022, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post

Go on...I'd like to know more.
      It depends on the size, weight, materials, value, description, carrier, luck etc. Typically small shit doesn't get hit.

I've probably bought the most shit from Europe out of anyone here (textiles, shoes, car parts, cigars) for years so I'm kind of an expert on this shit. I can probably even guess how much you'd pay in duties too if you're in the US.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

It depends on the size, weight, materials, value, description, carrier, luck etc. Typically small shit doesn't get hit.

I've probably bought the most shit from Europe out of anyone here (textiles, shoes, car parts, cigars) for years so I'm kind of an expert on this shit. I can probably even guess how much you'd pay in duties too if you're in the US.
        Thanks, I was genuinely curious and wasn't pretending to know for sure which is why I welcome being corrected. Always like to learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post

Thanks, I was genuinely curious and wasn't pretending to know for sure which is why I welcome being corrected. Always like to learn more.
          There's no straight answer as it even depends on who processes the paperwork and what their mood is that day 😂

For an frp trunk from germany of that size I'm guessing you'd probably get a fedex bill for around a C-note plus or minus twenty bucks which is pretty great for an item of that size.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

There's no straight answer as it even depends on who processes the paperwork and what their mood is that day 😂

For an frp trunk from germany of that size I'm guessing you'd probably get a fedex bill for around a C-note plus or minus twenty bucks which is pretty great for an item of that size.
            Thanks for the insight.

Bump.

Comment

Schmiedmann pricing now under $2K USD but would rather not deal with international shipping + import duties.

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Still searching for one within 1,000 miles of Denver.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                      X